Thread: How to use field repair kit

How to use field repair kit

Can the field repair kit be used at an event base? I have tried to repair my batt when it is down to just a few units, hit the field repair and nothing happens. Is there something else I need to do or does this not work on attacking a base?

I have no problem with the home repair kits, just the field repair ones.

Hi Carlo! Using field repair kits while attacking an event base should heal your downed units when used during battle, yes.

There was a bug that was found recently that had the field repair kits not working on event bases, but this should be fixed now.

cameron, the field repair kits which now bring the dead back to life whereas before they just repaired your units that werent dead will accelerate the declining numbers playing this game, what little skill was required in attacking a base is now gone and for coiners like me you can 1 wave any base using these kits, you should have left them as they were because believe me you just put a nail in this games coffin.

It makes it easier for a level 38 to kill a level 50. I think it should help increase players as they will be able to kill bigger base as where to before it was impossible for them.

I hope your right but i cant agree with your view scott1136.