Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2nd Edison

do they stack in the warehouse?

Quote Originally Posted by brassah2 View Post
    do they stack in the warehouse?
    No. [10 character bullshit]

Quote Originally Posted by john_k_butler View Post
    Another way of looking at these duplicate leaders - save them for those times when you need that 2 million in hardware and are 800k short. I also use them to dump extra hardware when I do have it ... it's like a bank ..... and has allowed me to do some of these massively expensive turret weapon upgrades....
    i would still rather have the other Edison but thats a good tip, thanks John

Can we get a BH person to weigh in on this? I have a lvl 22 Edison to trade in fo 735k HW. I spent 350k HW on lvl 22 alone so i'm pretty sure i'm getting less than half my HW back. Does this seem right to you? I'm an advanced player and it feels like i'm getting screwed.

Being able to trade them in for a portion of the hardware was the concession. Previously, the only option was to destroy them

I wasn't being facetious with the "beating a dead horse" link.

Ghost is right.. I had to dismiss 3 before getting all the possible types of edisons and, if memory serves, about the same number on Savage leaders. This was before the great and mighty powers that are -- allowed us to have a little of the millions of hardware it takes to get one to level 21 .. back.

It sure would be nice to get BH to give us some input on this.

this and fix the mines ... and a lot of other real issues.. they're too busy chasing alts

Quote Originally Posted by john_k_butler View Post
    they're too busy chasing alts
    That's what most players complain about. They are not thinking of potential lost revenue to BH, less (easy) targets and less targets in general.

Even the creation of non-alt maps didn't satisfy those players as all it takes is the slightest suspicion (mostly unfounded) that somebody may have an alt on those maps to raise hell and complain.

Hi folks - the partial Hardware trade-in for leader item is intended to be a sort of "consolation prize" in case the random upgrade doesn't give you the result you were hoping for. It's not intended to refund every last bit of Hardware invested in the leader - that's just part of the price of obtaining the rarest of elite items. This kind of random-upgrade-selection mechanic is pretty normal for free-to-play games like ours,.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast