Thread: This game favors coiner way too much

This game favors coiner way too much

I am a non -coiner, and I find it annoying that it costs 2 gold tokens to speed up an upgrade under 5 mins but none to do so on thunder run. I feel that speeding up upgrades with under 5 mins left should be free on battlestrike too, and there should be no option to speed up a battalion to reach its destination instantly because that gives coiners an advantage. Because of these two problems, although there are others, I feel that this game is heavily geared to making you spend as much gold as possible so that you purchase more tokens, but this wrong and honestly ruins gameplay.

yes and "poor" ppl leave the game to becouse of this...worst for me is the speedup tho...

We agree that instant battalion movement needs to be opened up beyond just Gold coining, and we're working on a system for this. Stay tuned for nws.

Regarding 5-minute free upgrade speedups - some free-to-play games have this, but many don't, including beloved titles like Clash of Clans. Think of it as a choice - you can support the game by spending that waiting time hanging around in chat, launching attacks, recruiting Clanmates, etc, or you can skip the wait and spend some Gold; either way helps us keep the servers running and new content coming.