Thread: bs about getting muted because of using a work focker well next time i will spell it

bs about getting muted because of using a work focker well next time i will spell it

this is bs sp doesnt do anything about reports that you send in about peopele saying things about you but yet i get muted and cant talk in region because i caught a cheater using cheats and i tell him so what bs is this sp

What's a work focker? Is that where these guys are employed?

51ohkRiSgAL._AC_UL320_SR230,320_.jpg

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhoda View Post
    this is bs sp doesnt do anything about reports that you send in about peopele saying things about you but yet i get muted and cant talk in region because i caught a cheater using cheats and i tell him so what bs is this sp
    Hi Rhoda! I'm sorry to hear about your frustrations, but our moderation team's rulings on chat offenses are pretty black and white. If you're seen using profanity (even profanity that's purposely misspelled to avoid the chat filters), your account will receive one chat infraction. If you were calling someone these profanities in response to getting called something profane yourself first, it's likely the initiating party received an infraction as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhoda View Post
    Rhoda, it better not have been an LGN member that reported you. Please feel free to call us fockers all day long, we dont mind

It hurts my feelings when people say cuss words because I never heard those filthy words when I was in the army or nothing. I have a safe space I made in a crawlspace under the staircase like Harry Potter and if anybody called me that I would report them and go there until i felt better.