Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mines not rebuilding

Mines not rebuilding

I have several mines that are just sitting there and the time clock is not incrementing down. They are not rebuilding.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cancel one of them, and rebuild it.

Mine too. Same problem I've been reporting for months.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    Cancel one of them, and rebuild it.
    This costs twice as much resources. It is already burdensome enough to recharge them the first time. Let alone paying resources to charge them a second time.

Thanks will do

Quote Originally Posted by GHØST View Post
    I know you have. I've come across this for the first time last week (and reported it) and found that one canceled mine will restart the repair process.

This costs twice as much resources. It is already burdensome enough to recharge them the first time. Let alone paying resources to charge them a second time.
    Sure it costs more resources, but in the meantime it gets the repairs going again.

In my case, I think what may have caused it is that a mine finished repairing while my factory itself was still under repair from a single player defense. Can anyone maybe confirm this?

In my case, I think what may have caused it is that a mine finished repairing while my factory itself was still under repair from a single player defense. Can anyone maybe confirm this?
    Possibly. It's definitely associated with running base attack single player campaigns back to back to back.

It's also not required to cancel a mine to get them to re-start repairing. After some amount of time due to some unknown trigger, they will start working normally again.

Possibly. It's definitely associated with running base attack single player campaigns back to back to back.

It's also not required to cancel a mine to get them to re-start repairing. After some amount of time due to some unknown trigger, they will start working normally again.
    I didn't wait that long(?) - maybe the timer still runs in the background just displays as having stopped?

I didn't wait that long(?) - maybe the timer still runs in the background just displays as having stopped?
    No. The timer is definitely linked to the visible countdown. I've had them take 2 or 3 days to start again. Had it been a display issue only, they would have long since repaired.

Hey GHOST u've had shield now for 177 days so pls put timeframe.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast