Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Shark Tank Levels

Quote Originally Posted by William.726 View Post
    This is totally unfair to the level 39's that like to kill level 60's
    Level up!

[10 character bullshit]

ok, this is total bullshit, I hope BH takes a good look at this. Nothing but lvl 39 invaders and i can't do anything! I bust my ass to reach lvl 60 and the game punishes me for it. I'm not liking this at all.

Quote Originally Posted by apocolypse View Post
    ok, this is total bullshit, I hope BH takes a good look at this. Nothing but lvl 39 invaders and i can't do anything! I bust my ass to reach lvl 60 and the game punishes me for it. I'm not liking this at all.
    Yep - very nicely summed up Apocolypse.

Adjusting the enormous 17 million XP gap from lvl39-40 would help that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    Adjusting the enormous 17 million XP gap from lvl39-40 would help that.
    So true. I've been wondering why they have done so already.

Yes this is a very big issue as the jump from level 39 to 40 is the largest and can take a year to complete. Most invaders are using level 39 alts cause they know they cant really be hit.

I thought if someone who is below the shark tank levels hit my batts I would be able to hit their bases.. I thought it was the revenge thing? This should be implemented.. and it should be for their duration on the map. I get the whole trying to make it fair for the lower levels.. but lets be honest.. the higher levels are your bread and butter as both supporters and players who have stuck with you.. you have now swung the pendulum to far the other way.

I totally understand what apocolypse is saying

Administrator
    The L39s are also subject to the 4 up / 4 down rule. Is the primary issue at this point L39s ganging up to destroy L60 Battalions, with the L60 having no way of retaliating?

Quote Originally Posted by bh-cameron View Post
    Is the primary issue at this point L39s ganging up to destroy L60 Battalions, with the L60 having no way of retaliating?
    That, besides players purposely keeping alt accounts at a low level for this very reason.

Besides this, the majority of players are stuck at lvl39 for a LONG time.

Personally, I think that starting with lvl39, players should be able to have no ceiling when hitting "up" above 4 levels they're own. If they do, their base should be open to retaliation regardless of level limitations. They chose to play with the big dogs, so be it.

This way not only a few select are able to take revenge on the short time frame (which more than likely will be hid in a friendly bubble).

Quote Originally Posted by bh-cameron View Post
    The L39s are also subject to the 4 up / 4 down rule. Is the primary issue at this point L39s ganging up to destroy L60 Battalions, with the L60 having no way of retaliating?
    Yes but its very difficult to fix at this point because if you lower the exp needed to get to level 40.. everyone about that level will jump up a level or 2 as well

as bastian says players keep their accounts at level 39 on their alts.. because they have most of the toys ie TOS and can do some big damage to higher level batts with no way for the higher levels to retaliate

so yes.. basically what Bastian said

Quote Originally Posted by h0neybadger View Post
    Yes but its very difficult to fix at this point because if you lower the exp needed to get to level 40.. everyone about that level will jump up a level or 2 as well

as bastian says players keep their accounts at level 39 on their alts.. because they have most of the toys ie TOS and can do some big damage to higher level batts with no way for the higher levels to retaliate

so yes.. basically what Bastian said
    Plus wouldn't lowering the xp needed to go from 30 to 40 also affect those up to a few levels higher?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast