Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New Shark Tank Levels

Quote Originally Posted by ValJean View Post
    Plus wouldn't lowering the xp needed to go from 30 to 40 also affect those up to a few levels higher?
    Yeah thats what I was trying to say with this.. but I didnt make it that clear...

if you lower the exp needed to get to level 40.. everyone above that level will jump up a level or 2 as well

Quote Originally Posted by h0neybadger View Post
    Yeah thats what I was trying to say with this.. but I didnt make it that clear...

if you lower the exp needed to get to level 40.. everyone above that level will jump up a level or 2 as well
    Not necessarily if you adjust the xp margins accordingly for each level. There will be some jumps in levels, but it should even out just fine.
    Lvl40 used to be the highest level and thus the XP margin was set high at roughly 17 million (give or take some). Higher levels were introduced and several players at lvl40 jumped 2 or 3 levels ahead.

Adjusting this XP gap now, let's say take 15 million XP away and spread it evenly (or progressively as is more likely) between the rest of the higher levels shouldn't result in too many level jumps.

Of course doing so would cause complaints by some players because they were 50k XP away from leveling up and now need 1,050,000 XP.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    That, besides players purposely keeping alt accounts at a low level for this very reason.

Besides this, the majority of players are stuck at lvl39 for a LONG time.

Personally, I think that starting with lvl39, players should be able to have no ceiling when hitting "up" above 4 levels they're own. If they do, their base should be open to retaliation regardless of level limitations. They chose to play with the big dogs, so be it.

This way not only a few select are able to take revenge on the short time frame (which more than likely will be hid in a friendly bubble).
    i agree on this matter 101% . now lvl 39s are dripping their mouth in region as higher lvls cant hit them. once bat is snipped then their base should be open despite of lvls to attack. now nost of ther bases are lvl 39 in map and locked for higher lvls.

Quote Originally Posted by William.726 View Post
    This is totally unfair to the level 39's that like to kill level 60's
    And unfair to the rest that are overrun with level 39 bases.

Spinpunch really needs to think about reversing this

make all 200 maps THUNDERDOME .... let everyone hit everyone .................
    Quote Originally Posted by RussW View Post
    And unfair to the rest that are overrun with level 39 bases.

Spinpunch really needs to think about reversing this

Quote Originally Posted by john_k_butler View Post
    make all 200 maps THUNDERDOME .... let everyone hit everyone .................
    +100000000000000000000000000

Administrator
    Thank you for the continued discussion around this, everyone!

To clarify for those who have been sharing the feedback about the recent changes giving L39s too much of a battalion warfare advantage: it seems this is only really negatively impacting those who choose to play in the 200-maps right? And I would assume this probably isn't as grave of an issue in the current anti-alt maps?

Quote Originally Posted by bh-cameron View Post

To clarify for those who have been sharing the feedback about the recent changes giving L39s too much of a battalion warfare advantage: it seems this is only really negatively impacting those who choose to play in the 200-maps right? And I would assume this probably isn't as grave of an issue in the current anti-alt maps?
    No sir. I am on 610 and the amount of lvl 39 bases that are untouchable is ridiculous. Please go back to what it was before

Quote Originally Posted by RussW View Post
    No sir. I am on 610 and the amount of lvl 39 bases that are untouchable is ridiculous. Please go back to what it was before
    THUNDERDOME ... THUNDERDOME .... this is a WAR game.......... let all bases hit ALL bases........... THUNDERDOME .... THUNDERDOME!!! and FIX THE BLOODY MINES WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!!!@#!@!@!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bh-cameron View Post

Cameron, its an issue on ALL maps. As a matter of fact, it's worse on 600 series maps since they never even bring a main accnt you can actually fight, just their alts. This is NOT working out how you guys intended. I have been turned into a lvl 60 piece of support. Please dont punish me for my hard work, open up those little guys if they choose to fight with the big boys.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast