Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quarry Upgrades.. :(

Quarry Upgrades.. :(

Are you guys kidding me?

we are now able to upgrade turrets in Quarries?

So I can spend millions on these upgrades.. only to have the Q disappear before I can even recoup what I spend..

Who thought this up? (the answer is nobody cause no thought went into it)

If you want to allow upgrades you have to make it so they cost a fraction of what they are listed at

Banned
    Just got into game and read about this and I agree it's a bloody joke like anybody is going to bother upgrading them and anyway people have enough to spend res on without wasting res on crap like this.

BH, are you people completly brain dead? This is the dumbest idea to date. I thought the new shark tank lvl's were bad but somehow you seemed to top yourselves. Get the F outta here. AND REMOVE THE SHARK TANK LEVELS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by h0neybadger View Post
    we are now able to upgrade turrets in Quarries?

So I can spend millions on these upgrades.. only to have the Q disappear before I can even recoup what I spend..
    How much does an upgrade cost in a quarry?

Tell them Apoc .... they stopped listening to me years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by apocolypse View Post
    BH, are you people completly brain dead? This is the dumbest idea to date. I thought the new shark tank lvl's were bad but somehow you seemed to top yourselves. Get the F outta here. AND REMOVE THE SHARK TANK LEVELS!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    2.4 fuel and 1.8 supply in a large quarry to take each tower up 1 lvl, from 7 to 8

ILMBO even a L8 tower can be taken out with a Pal with no damage LOOOOL, BH what was you thinking? :v

Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    heres a better one for you, XL quarry, a single MG tower costs ......................wait for it..........................17.1 fuel and 11.8 supply to go from lvl 9 to lvl 10. bahahahahahahaha. Oh yeah, did I mention REMOVE THE SHARK TANK LEVELS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by apocolypse View Post
    heres a better one for you, XL quarry, a single MG tower costs ......................wait for it..........................17.1 fuel and 11.8 supply to go from lvl 9 to lvl 10. bahahahahahahaha. Oh yeah, did I mention REMOVE THE SHARK TANK LEVELS!!!!
    the so-called shark tank crapola is ridiculous.... and it does not stop the cry babies from being hit by me.. now I just use one my lower level alts and pound them... so THERE! .... cry some friggin' more... in fact.. I'm hitting them MORE than I use to... cause I only hit what I can spend.. and now I have more than one base "there level" hitting them.... it's so bogus..this 39 / 40 myth.. I see many 39s and 40s with elite units... one last night had elite harbin, elite ka50s, T90s and TOS as defense.. REMOVE THE SHARK TANK LEVELS AND FIX THE BLOODY MINES!!!!

And it would be nice if we address the mine repair issue also

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast