Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Event Hitting

Yes It should be stopped and back auto-resolve ..

Taking the auto resolve away was not the answer to this problem. As the player who is on the event still don't have time to protect themselves. Auto resolve actually helped during those times when few had to stand against many. I used auto during these times the most. I need to be able to kill and move onto the next player. Now I must once again lose because a simple solution was not provided. Another map for events would be a great solution. Anyway, don't matter to me much anymore. I will be leaving the game soon as BattleHouse don't really give a shit about many of their players. When cheats and hacks are to complicated for them to handle, I have little trust in simple things they do. To bad because it really was a fun game but to many changes were made for the wrong cry babies.

alll 888 is here . hahahahahaha

first time , i came to see this. boy o boy so much w
    weinen lol

Anurag go fuck yourself. You are part of the problem. You think you are all that and a bag of chips but you are a PIECE OF SHIT. Seems all you do is troll everything I do because I blocked your sorry ass from all other ways of communicating with me. You don't like what others have to say, do something respectful in your pathetic life and shut the fuck up! Keep your useless opinions and thoughts to yourself because NOBODY wants to listen. That is why so many have blocked all you assholes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12