Thread: Can't opeeeeen

Can't opeeeeen

Hi guys I need help... I cant open Thunder run on fb as well as Firestrike. I'm afraid my reso has been stolen.. please reply ASAP BH

Quote Originally Posted by M4A1 View Post
    Hi guys I need help... I cant open Thunder run on fb as well as Firestrike. I'm afraid my reso has been stolen.. please reply ASAP BH
    Clear cache and cookies? Used a different browser? Disabled ad blockers?

I've had similar issues in the past but IO kept getting bogus "Your base is currently under attack" messages, a few other times I'd get the white screen of death and a few other times yet I'd log in and a few seconds later "Momentary Disconnect (code: 0621)

Quote Originally Posted by ValJean View Post
    I've had similar issues in the past but IO kept getting bogus "Your base is currently under attack" messages, a few other times I'd get the white screen of death and a few other times yet I'd log in and a few seconds later "Momentary Disconnect (code: 0621)
    That already happened to me

Quote Originally Posted by ValJean View Post
    Been getting those for a long time. Usually happens when I get logged out of the game and just refresh the page. Using the Facebook game bookmark does it, too, at times it seems.

Once in a while Amazon S3 glitches and this results in the "your base is currently under attack" (by an Amazon bug XD) message. It should clear within a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by bh-dan View Post
    Once in a while Amazon S3 glitches and this results in the "your base is currently under attack" (by an Amazon bug XD) message. It should clear within a few minutes.
    When I get this message, it only lasts until the immediately following refreshing of the page.

We have a todo item to solve this issue with the rare bogus "your base is currently under attack" message. It's become a little more frequent these days, especially right around the weekly event reset time when the servers are under heavy load.