Thread: Cheats and hackers

Cheats and hackers

I have 5 accounts on this game but do not use them for cheating ' i used to enjoy the game and used it as a type of hobby but alas i have had enough now as cheats in the game have ruined it .
    I have reported it a couple of times but just keep getting fobbed off and battlehouse say they cannot detect the cheating. well i have a MSI dominator pro gamer with the latest i7 processor and 180 mps download speed but i cannot get near the speed of the cheats they can jump 4 hexes and attack before you even get chance to press the move button.
    On other occasions you are attacked and set on fire before they have even got to you . battlehouse might be turning a blind eye to this as even though they have been sent video and screenshots they chose to ignore it so we spend money on healing battalions to send them out again to defend your alliance only to get killed again the only chance you have is to wait with another battalion and attack when they have killed your bat but even then their hack script cheat call it what you want lets them attack your new bat even as you press the attack button .
    This stinks even the alliance whom i am talking about have bragged on region chat that battlehouse dont ban them because it forces us to buy alloy.
    I dont mind getting beat as long as it is fair but this is going beyond ridiculous.
    AND THUS MY CONCLUSION IS, IS TO STOP PLAYING THE GAME I SPENT ALLOY ON ALL 5 ACCOUNTS SO BATTLEHOUSE WILL LOSE THIS AS WELL AS THE MONEY THEY LOSE FROM OTHER PLAYERS THAT HAVE QUIT OR QUITTING .
    GOODBYE TO ALL THE FRIENDS I HAVE MADE ON HERE WHO ARE ALL FAIR PLAYERS.
    AS FOR BATTLEHOUSE SHAME ON YOU

why u play with 5 accunts? its cheat $

We'll check into this. Almost all "fire" weirdness on the map turns out to be due to network lag, but maybe there's something we can tweak to help.

strange, that the network lag is always and only at the same few persons...

Hi bh-dan, can you not have some sort of speed check, or even make it fair by limits on hex jumps that flag up ? my bats have been caught on fire many many times from 4 hexes away, you talk of lag, i can tell you now its not, i know of a player who has shown me himself doing this trick or whatever it is, but he will not tell me how it is done, so please dont tell me its lag or having a fast net, you only need to watch certain players, monitor them and you will notice its not fair play , try monitoring region 12 bat fights for a few days and you will see what is going on, please can you be involved, maybe take part in bat fights