Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fix the buff slots already

Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    The request to remove the AI enemy of the week has been a long standing one. At least, make it collapsible. ONP can be shown next to hardware up on top.
    all their programmers use 32" or bigger monitors obviously... I suggested years and years ago.. they should look at it on a 15" or 17" laptop screen and try to play the game.. next to impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by john_k_butler View Post
    all their programmers use 32" or bigger monitors obviously... I suggested years and years ago.. they should look at it on a 15" or 17" laptop screen and try to play the game.. next to impossible.
    23" screen isn't much better. Sure, I can zoom out, but that makes precise clicking during battles a lot harder.

Quote Originally Posted by bh-dan View Post
    Questions for you:

- We can't repro the "Find Quarry" button not cycling into unoccupied quarries, can you point us to a specific map and coordinates where a quarry is not being counted in the cycle?
    This appears to be resolved. However, ...

I was able to find two unoccupied quarries today. The first unoccupied quarry showed up on the 60th cycle. The second somewhere around 70 clicks through. Why not put them at the top of the list?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GHØST View Post
    This appears to be resolved. However, ...

I was able to find two unoccupied quarries today. The first unoccupied quarry showed up on the 60th cycle. The second somewhere around 70 clicks through. Why not put them at the top of the list?
    Becaucse putting them at the top of the list would make too much sense, anyway there are barely enough quarries to go around and even an XL quarry gives you bugger all these days.

We have the ability to mark individual auras as not counting against the limit; I think we may have missed a few though, like the missile heat cooldowns. Will check on this.
    Over the weekend I noticed the TOC Leader cooldown is still taking up 1 of the 4 buff slots.

Over the weekend I noticed the TOC Leader cooldown is still taking up 1 of the 4 buff slots.
    Still.

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to satisfy Battlehouse's ridiculously outdated forum software.

Regardless of the plethora of buffs available, we're limited to 4 buffs. Fine. Whatever.

Fix all the junk fillers from using those buffs slots: missile cooldowns, TOC leader cooldowns, resource boosts, repair speed boosts, research speed boosts, build speed boosts.

Resource boosts should not clog up the limited space available for combat boosts. Cooldowns shouldn't clog up anything!
    We have the ability to mark individual auras as not counting against the limit; I think we may have missed a few though, like the missile heat cooldowns.
    Still.
    I'm trying to play this silly game to accomplish something besides sitting in my base. I have the following buffs in effect:

1. 11 day build speed boost which cost $50
    2. Production boost - Fuel
    3. Production boost - Supply
    4. ToC Leader Cooldown

Guess how many combat boosts I can use??

Yup. None. Zero. Zilch. Nada.
    Last edited by GHØST; 04-26-2018 at 03:09 AM.

Banned
    Thank you for the info! Some updates from engineering:

- We can't repro the "Find Quarry" button not cycling into unoccupied quarries, can you point us to a specific map and coordinates where a quarry is not being counted in the cycle?
    Would be handy if you could make unowned quarries appear first instead of the quarries that are nearest the players base.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    23" screen isn't much better. Sure, I can zoom out, but that makes precise clicking during battles a lot harder.
    Try playing on a laptop or ipad screen then you'll know about how hard precise clicking is and how hard it is to see stuff with the ONP enemy of the week thing blocking things.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12