Thread: Return Auto resolve

Unhappy Return Auto resolve

Auto resolve is good for the players who like playing with other players. There's too many low levels saying auto resolve should be removed but not all the users of auto resolve are always win sometimes we lose I have here a picture as a prove, when I auto resolve one battalion I was lose .lloossee.jpglloossee.jpg I want to say here is this is depend on your battalion used not on auto resolve.

Stop crying Airajames...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by City Hunter View Post
    Auto resolve is good for the players who like playing with other players. There's too many low levels saying auto resolve should be removed but not all the users of auto resolve are always win sometimes we lose I have here a picture as a prove, when I auto resolve one battalion I was lose .lloossee.jpglloossee.jpg I want to say here is this is depend on your battalion used not on auto resolve.
    now the game is good no one ready to leave game because of main thing is event hitting was controlled by removing auto resolve if any enemy try to hit at event the opponent have choice to kill enemy bat so enemy wont risk to loose big bat100% it is best way i really love this 99% of people love this no one will leave game now and many thanks to sp gamer you really let low level makes grown happily thanks a lot sp

namaskar,

i love this game for letting low people grow and event hitting was controlled due to autoresolve was removed spin punch really good idea and u guys did a great job by removing spin punch

this thread brought to us by airajames, who has at least 3 alt accounts that are used to attack player batts at events using auto-resolve.

ban all alt accounts spinpunch. make them use their main account to fight.

that will greatly improve the game.

I think the auto resolve is not a problem,, Your clan mates metalhead and marinoguerrero hitting us on event and saying we did first, all my allies want is to tell them to stop then they will stop too. but since there's too many coiner used a lot of gold because of auto resolve i just look it as a practical way to save gold and many into this game

There's actually an issue in Thunder Run that is making people want to see auto-resolve *yanked* from that as well. I'll be posting on that shortly.

Thanks SP for removing the Auto Resolve and can we do a work around to stop event hits?

i want back the Auto Resolve ,now the game is not good plz back the Auto Resolve