Thread: Daily Login Reward Update

Daily Login Reward Update

• Short-term combat loot boosts in the Daily Login reward system have been replaced by a random selection of missiles, shields, resources, or instant repair items. The new rewards are easier to use because they do not expire within 1 day like the old combat loot boosts.
    This is false.

• There are no instant repair items in the loot table.
    • There are no shields in the loot table.
    • The "new" rewards are the same old combat / repair / research boosts and missiles which were already in the loot table.
    • The "new" rewards contain the same 24 hour expiration timer they've always had.

Except for removing the 100% loot boost (the one item everyone eagerly anticipated) nothing is different.

What was the purpose of this "announcement"? After waiting a week, there has been absolutely no change.

Quote Originally Posted by GHØST View Post

This is false.

• There are no instant repair items in the loot table.
    • There are no shields in the loot table.
    • The "new" rewards are the same old combat / repair / research boosts and missiles which were already in the loot table.
    • The "new" rewards contain the same 24 hour expiration timer they've always had.

Except for removing the 100% loot boost (the one item everyone eagerly anticipated) nothing is different.

What was the purpose of this "announcement"? After waiting a week, there has been absolutely no change.
    I think the new reward-bit is only for Day 3 - instead of loot/ONP bonus.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    Yes that's true bastian, the only change is the Day 3 login reward that has changed and whatever you get from that does not expire like everything else in the login rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by ValJean View Post
    Yes that's true bastian, the only change is the Day 3 login reward that has changed and whatever you get from that does not expire like everything else in the login rewards.
    I miss the resource boost, but can do without the 24h ONP boost, personally. We did without it before the daily login rewards. Also, I am hoping that means that +100% ONP event weeks come back occasionally. Seven days of +100% ONP vs 24h...

"I see," said the 10-character forum monster.

Banned
    I miss the resource boost, but can do without the 24h ONP boost, personally. We did without it before the daily login rewards. Also, I am hoping that means that +100% ONP event weeks come back occasionally. Seven days of +100% ONP vs 24h...
    Being a fairly new player I was still relying on both boosts. You do realise that with the way event bases are going that if they did bring back the 7 day 100% ONP that they would make the bases of that week 100% harder to beat, meaning that even the lowest level bases would be near impossible.

You do realise that with the way event bases are going that if they did bring back the 7 day 100% ONP that they would make the bases of that week 100% harder to beat, meaning that even the lowest level bases would be near impossible.
    Of course. We discussed this exact plot in our most recent Illuminati roundtable.

And still no response from bh on the latest concerns? Hmmmmmm.

bh doesn't work here anymore ,,dead game