Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "blast shield" ???

"blast shield" ???

Who in hell asked for a blast shield? OH ... wait.. I've heard nothing for the last year but "we need a blast shield" "we need a blast shield" .... that's right.. what was I thinking?

Good grief... FIX THE BLOODY MINES.. REPAIR ALL AT THE SAME TIME WITH THE REST OF THE BASE.. FOR FREE ... AND THE HOST OF OTHER ACTUAL ISSUES THAT HAVE BEEN BROUGHT UP ON THIS STUPID FORUM FOR YEARS NOW...

Idiots.

100% agree, wasted time upgrading mines and fields so a e gaz can run around and detonate them before attack and get left with all day mine repair

And they spent the time to make Savage levels so he can be upgraded further..

but on the things that really count or that we have been bugging for.. Nothing

No mine news (none that matters anyways)
    No Increased jump frequency
    No shark tank adjustments

etc etc etc

remember we did a survey? did they just throw out the results

Quote Originally Posted by h0neybadger View Post
    And they spent the time to make Savage levels so he can be upgraded further..

but on the things that really count or that we have been bugging for.. Nothing

No mine news (none that matters anyways)
    No Increased jump frequency
    No shark tank adjustments

etc etc etc

remember we did a survey? did they just throw out the results
    Ah its still in the process of computing lol.

I kinda like the blast shield and mine shield.

Mine still need to be changed to cost zero resources and repair simultaneously as turrets do.

Mines balance is still being looked at. Maybe there needs to be a "weight limit" on anti-armor mines so that light/cheap units do not trigger them?

The TR player survey was very helpful in setting priorities here. We've implemented many of the top requests already, including adding the Vault building, changing seasons to quarterly, and the ability to help Clanmates with speedups is planned for release soon.

Quote Originally Posted by bh-dan View Post
    Mines balance is still being looked at. Maybe there needs to be a "weight limit" on anti-armor mines so that light/cheap units do not trigger them?

The TR player survey was very helpful in setting priorities here. We've implemented many of the top requests already, including adding the Vault building, changing seasons to quarterly, and the ability to help Clanmates with speedups is planned for release soon.
    Vault buildings... you're actually using VAULTS as an example of how much you all have done for the game this past year.... Well, I can't top that one, not if I tried. ROFLMAO

i couldn't agree more john, vault building's?????? it costs 100 mil to upgrade so that you can protect 400k, what a joke

Quote Originally Posted by apocolypse View Post
    it costs 100 mil to upgrade so that you can protect 400k
    That'll repair at least two or three mines.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    That'll repair at least two or three mines.
    2 armor mines.. maybe.. unless they're lvl 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast