Thread: Savage toc leader

Savage toc leader

I have savage toc leader lvl42. But this savage giving percent to weapons and buildings. I need savage for units. I made in last 5month a couple savages and all is same. Resolve this .must waithing to 21lvl to see for what is savage.use a millions on hardware for nothing.make savage with choice for what hu need.not stupid random.one savage to lvl22 cost 3.5mill when trade him got 700k hw.made to lvl25 to choice ....weapon or units
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by x Nightlite x View Post
    I have savage toc leader lvl42. But this savage giving percent to weapons and buildings. I need savage for units. I made in last 5month a couple savages and all is same. Resolve this .must waithing to 21lvl to see for what is savage.use a millions on hardware for nothing.make savage with choice for what hu need.not stupid random.one savage to lvl22 cost 3.5mill when trade him got 700k hw.made to lvl25 to choice ....weapon or units
    Thanks
    Hi Nightlite! Thank you for your feedback regarding the TOC Leader mechanics, and I'm sorry to hear that you still haven't gotten the leader you're looking for.

The decision to make the leader output random was one that was made from following trends that were prominent in other games at the time, but your sentiment has been noted and passed along to the design team for consideration in future design projects!