Thread: Jails

Jails

This isn't intended as a debate of the pros and cons of jailing; however, the 6 hexes adjacent to a base should be immune from level and shield induced attack restrictions.

If the player base determines someone has "earned" a jail, at the very least it should require a combined effort from two players to block the second ring out of 12 hexes (yeah, alts ...)

Please phix.

If you don't want to fight against alts go to 60x maps, other wise stop crying, and play the game.

in war commander you cant surround a base 5 batt max you can put around a enemy you'd want to jail so they'd have that one space to deploy a batt and attack

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper-10 View Post
    If you don't want to fight against alts go to 60x maps, other wise stop crying, and play the game.
    If you don't want to read and digest the point of the topic go to a different forum. Otherwise, stop crying.

Quote Originally Posted by GHØST View Post
    This isn't intended as a debate of the pros and cons of jailing; however, the 6 hexes adjacent to a base should be immune from level and shield induced attack restrictions.

If the player base determines someone has "earned" a jail, at the very least it should require a combined effort from two players to block the second ring out of 12 hexes (yeah, alts ...)

Please phix.
    Is this just so that it takes 2 people to jail a base? I dont mind when they go in the ring right around my base.. I dont have to leave to hit them. I do understand maybe why you are asking

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper-10 View Post
    You couldnt fight on a 600 map.. you only come out of your base when you outnumber people 4-1 .. I get it.. when I started I had no skill either.. but keep trying

lol @ Honeybadger