Thread: Battlehouse failing to ban players using cheats

Angry Battlehouse failing to ban players using cheats

It came to my attention that many players using software and a lot of cheats
    I have complain many times to the administrators teams but possibly they took
    that as a joke and they never answer. I have no other option to launch a law suit
    against the company for the money i spent in the game and the time I was here
    as they do not respect the players. I also informed facebook about the fraud and
    I will ask to either tell them they have to clear the game from people using software
    or cheats or they will have to stop using facebook for the game. I an previous case that
    the company banned the complaining party, that had as a result the game to be closed
    from facebook due to the personal information the game could not delete from the player.
    sorry for the incovinience to the other players but we had enouph with the cheaters and the
    non response from the support.

Dora

Hi Dora - can you be more specific about the suspicious activity you have seen? Did you send screenshots or chat logs to the Contact Support link?

We receive a lot of reports that turn out to be just network lag or other issues, so we have to look for more specific evidence. Also, sometimes players claim to be cheating in chat just to stir up an angry response, when in reality it's just talk.