Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bill from OCD-Frankie

bill from OCD-Frankie

Frankie stating he will hit at event lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

here he is hittin on event with his alt straightkilad
    Attached Images Attached Images

I remember this. straightkilla got hit at event base so i went to defend his batt.

Why is this posted in the forums?

suck it up .. its not against the rules to hit at events.. its a war game after all

As usual Michael, you don't know what was going on. And Honeybadger; somebody asked for proof so we gave it. We were hitting back on events and the leader of the clan who didn't know his member did it first was crying foul. Of course his member wouldn't admit to it so we gave proof. Anyhow, go get some business to mind or something; everybody involved knows it's a war game. It has tanks and you blow stuff up routinely.

Quote Originally Posted by Heath.921 View Post
    As usual Michael, you don't know what was going on. And Honeybadger; somebody asked for proof so we gave it. We were hitting back on events and the leader of the clan who didn't know his member did it first was crying foul. Of course his member wouldn't admit to it so we gave proof. Anyhow, go get some business to mind or something; everybody involved knows it's a war game. It has tanks and you blow stuff up routinely.
    Sure everyone knows its a War game.. and still.. the tears.

what I was getting at before you stuck your uninformed nose in was that why not PM the pics or post them on a web page..

rather than crying in here..

and as far as having a business to mind.. I do.. maybe you should learn business before you stick your nose in

um no tears here, boobila. this is the most expedient route to get the communication necessary. everybody involved can click forums and get the info here. Everybody NOT involved, ie Honeybadger can see it too or choose to ignore the thread, which is what 99% of the people here did.
    If this thread is just sooooooooo nerve-wracking for you, that you have to butt into something that doesn't involve you instead of finding something fun to do i.e. minding your own business, i suggest you just ignore the thread. Your life won't have to be interrupted by this situation that was totally handled a week ago. Go on with your life. Move on or something. Everybody actually involved in the situation has.

Frankly, a private channel in ClanHQ with the parties involved would have been a better option.

Like you said, this didn't involve 99% of the forum users. One person of those 99% told you this doesn't belong here and you get all upset about it.

What's next? Cookie recipes? Personal diaries?

what kind of cookies?

lol it's an a to b conversation and you can c your way out of it maybe.
    I know I'll talk about something more akin to the usual posts on this forum: waa! missiles suck!
    I'm ragequitting thunder run bkz big meanies keep blowing up my base!
    I spend a lot of money and i aint spending no more! Thunder Run has cancer! waa!
    there how's that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast