Thread: Time Challenges

Time Challenges

This week Days of Valor features the FIRST EVER Time Challenge Competition! Read all about it HERE.

What do you guys think about the all new Time Challenge game mode? Leave your feedback below!

its dumb as hell ! cant choose ur own troops and its not the levels u have them at either
    we worked n paid hard to level em up let us choose and have our unit levels
    i wont play this time trials yuns needs to wake up + its on slow speeds sks badly ignorant please remove me from time trials i dont agree with it so remove it from mines

Quote Originally Posted by deathsquad View Post
    its dumb as hell ! cant choose ur own troops and its not the levels u have them at either
    we worked n paid hard to level em up let us choose and have our unit levels
    i wont play this time trials yuns needs to wake up + its on slow speeds sks badly ignorant please remove me from time trials i dont agree with it so remove it from mines
    Thank you for the feedback on this, deathsquad! Just to echo what I already shared with you in-game: we feel that with Time Challenges it's very important to reward Skill over Level when it comes to deciding a winner. This is why all players start with the same units at the same levels: so that everyone is on an equal playing field. This way, newer players who might feel discouraged by the higher levels in other game modes have a fair chance to compete for the big rewards given that they have the Skill to do so.

We do not have the power to remove the Time Challenge mode from individual player accounts, but if you don't like it, you can simply choose to not participate and that's okay! The regularly scheduled Hardware event is also available in the Singleplayer menu this week.

its way to hard for players with no big toys

Quote Originally Posted by bh-cameron View Post
    Thank you for the feedback on this, deathsquad! Just to echo what I already shared with you in-game: we feel that with Time Challenges it's very important to reward Skill over Level when it comes to deciding a winner. This is why all players start with the same units at the same levels: so that everyone is on an equal playing field. This way, newer players who might feel discouraged by the higher levels in other game modes have a fair chance to compete for the big rewards given that they have the Skill to do so.

We do not have the power to remove the Time Challenge mode from individual player accounts, but if you don't like it, you can simply choose to not participate and that's okay! The regularly scheduled Hardware event is also available in the Singleplayer menu this week.
    its way to hard for players with very little fire power , thats why its a joke , even higher lvls without the better units are not on the same playing field ,its a joke not a way to keep people playing the game

Quote Originally Posted by Philip.956 View Post
    its way to hard for players with very little fire power , thats why its a joke , even higher lvls without the better units are not on the same playing field ,its a joke not a way to keep people playing the game
    Hi Phillip! Can you elaborate further on what you mean in your above feedback? You are aware that all players who participated in the skill challenge received identical unit sets at identical levels, right? Providing an un-level playing field is exactly what we're trying to avoid with this game mode.