Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: weird game idea

  1. #1
    Junior Member ODST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    24

    weird game idea

    a day and night cycle for the game then we'd have night fighting it'd be quite funny

  2. #2
    Battlehouse Inc. bh-dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,243
    That would be cool - maybe reduced visibility at night? And then night-vision upgrades?

  3. #3
    Senior Member GHØST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    353
    Quote Originally Posted by bh-dan View Post
    That would be cool - maybe reduced visibility at night? And then night-vision upgrades?
    Moar equipment slots

  4. #4
    Senior Member Bastian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    874
    Add a winter season... Snow chains for eGaz

  5. #5
    We have "aggressive" mode on units.. why not "defensive" mode on units.. where they try their very best to stay away from attacking units :*)

  6. #6
    Junior Member brassah2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by bh-dan View Post
    That would be cool - maybe reduced visibility at night? And then night-vision upgrades?
    and 75% off gold for all

  7. #7
    Battlehouse Inc.
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by ODST View Post
    a day and night cycle for the game then we'd have night fighting it'd be quite funny
    That would be a great idea! would take not of that and let our devs know about this! keep sharing ideas to make the game better! Thanks ODST!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by bh-pince View Post
    That would be a great idea! would take not of that and let our devs know about this! keep sharing ideas to make the game better! Thanks ODST!
    Defender be able to control units in batt fight.

  9. #9
    Battlehouse Inc.
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    30
    I've created a new sticky thread about game feedback and suggestions. We can further discuss everything on the said thread.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    322
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry.363 View Post
    Defender be able to control units in batt fight.
    Yep made that suggestion and it's a good one

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •