Thread: 3/30/18 game change damage protection

3/30/18 game change damage protection

Saw this on patch notes:All players will be able to re-attack bases for PvP points every 6 hours 🎖 SP/BH tried this on if i am correct the old highland 1 region some time ago and it ruined it for everyone... General opinion right now is people say they will quit. If they cannot get 6 hrs 12 hr 24 hr bubbles ... personally i see this coming change to MF as not a good thing but a game killer .. if you think you will force people to coin DP you are wrong what will happen is players will quit b4 they coin

Hi Spartan53 - we are NOT changing anything about DP/bubbles. The only change is that PvP point gain/loss will become enabled 6 hours after your last victory (that gained points) against that player rather than 24 hours.

Again, there is NO change to DP or bubble timing.

Interesting cause the wording says you will be able to attack bases every 6 hours for pvp ..........PATCH NOTES :.:All players will be able to re-attack bases for PvP points every 6 hours ................................So if a base has 12 or 24 hour bubble how can it be hit again for PVP...... PLUS when I contacted support I was told there would only be 6 hour bubbles after a base is hit because the COMMUNITY wanted that change still trying to figure out what COMMUNITY is being spoken about Cause I don't know anyone that plays MF that wants to only get a 6 hour bubble Maybe I am a lil thick but try running your explanation by me again cause what you say the patch notes say and contact support says are 3 different things

Sorry you got incorrect info from Contact Support, I'll go ping them. There is no change to DP. This is directly from the design team.

The patch notes have been updated. https://www.battlehouse.com/mars-fro...ce-tournament/