Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 75$ off gold

Thank you, I'm not sure what is going on here but i can tell you this. I'm sick and tired of being one of the guys that has supported this company and put in the time, money and effort only to have battlehouse treat me like a 2nd class citizen. I'll be looking into fair equity and free market laws to see what we can do about this. What they are essentially doing here is saying I have to pay full price while the cute girl next to me gets a better price because they like her more. That dog don't hunt where i'm from.

Well, that didn't take long. Go look up the Robinson-Patman Act and tell me that not exactly what these guys are doing. Giving an unfair advantage to one person over another and charging money for it. I know BH monitors this page, even if they don't reply much, so here is the warning.

Address this PUBLICLY and correct the situation or I WILL file a suit. Don't forget that the committed players here have LOTS of money and YEARS of time invested in this game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by apocolypse View Post
    Well, that didn't take long. Go look up the Robinson-Patman Act and tell me that not exactly what these guys are doing. Giving an unfair advantage to one person over another and charging money for it. I know BH monitors this page, even if they don't reply much, so here is the warning.

Address this PUBLICLY and correct the situation or I WILL file a suit. Don't forget that the committed players here have LOTS of money and YEARS of time invested in this game.
    Think you had better get the paperwork started because they won't address the situation publicly o privately. Maybe try and get a class action suit going.

... I'll be looking into fair equity and free market laws to see what we can do about this ...
    ... Go look up the Robinson-Patman Act and tell me that not exactly what these guys are doing. Giving an unfair advantage to one person over another and charging money for it ...

Address this PUBLICLY and correct the situation or I WILL file a suit ...
    This is fantastic. Thank you for making my morning a little brighter.

/sarcasm off

So im guessing nobody from BH will respond to this thread . Shame on you BH for saying this offer discontinued ,while handing it out to others.

Battlehouse Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by brass View Post
    i have email saying they discontinue 75% off gold hahaahah ,,,liers,,, someone send me pic of one today lmao ,,,,why lie

Hello brass and apocoplypse

Thank you for the feedback about the gold discount/sale. As part of BH support it has always been our priority to hear feedback from our players. I would personally take this matter seriously and let our team know about this on our weekly meeting and conduct an investigation. Further more I'll make sure to post a reply here ASAP.

Again my deepest apologies from the delay in response to this concern.

Quote Originally Posted by bh-pince View Post
    a bunch of stuff
    Welcome to the forums, bh-pince.

Quote Originally Posted by bh-pince View Post
    Hello brass and apocoplypse

Thank you for the feedback about the gold discount/sale. As part of BH support it has always been our priority to hear feedback from our players. I would personally take this matter seriously and let our team know about this on our weekly meeting and conduct an investigation. Further more I'll make sure to post a reply here ASAP.

Again my deepest apologies from the delay in response to this concern.
    LMAO.. oh so send the new guy to quell the hoard!!

How can you fix this lmao.. when the developers of the game outright lie .. how do you regain the credibility

Apocolypse why bother.. the game is so beyond screwed.. like you I supported (althought prolly not to the level you did) as I believed in supporting a product I used. I also enjoyed the game but lets be honest. Its become a shell of itself.. its no where near what it once was. People have left the game in mass and never returned.

With summer in North America and Europe coming its only only going to get worse..

I mean look.. they laid off all the regular staff and hired a new guy..

cheers.. enjoyed the game in its prime but its well passed that now

Battlehouse Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by h0neybadger View Post
    LMAO.. oh so send the new guy to quell the hoard!!

How can you fix this lmao.. when the developers of the game outright lie .. how do you regain the credibility

With summer in North America and Europe coming its only only going to get worse..

I mean look.. they laid off all the regular staff and hired a new guy..

cheers.. enjoyed the game in its prime but its well passed that now
    I'm sorry you feel that way h0neybadger! But saying all the other guys where laid off and I was the replacement is completely not true. I've been added to the team to further get player feedback and concerns. The top priority why I'm here is to listen to you guys and work with you to fix any existing issues. might be new here but I can assure you we can work together to make things great again!

Please read back through the forums posts and you will the frustration from the players. A large part is concerns/complaints being posted and we, the ones that support this game, are all but ignored

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast