Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: 75$ off gold

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by bh-pince View Post
    I'm sorry you feel that way h0neybadger! But saying all the other guys where laid off and I was the replacement is completely not true. I've been added to the team to further get player feedback and concerns. The top priority why I'm here is to listen to you guys and work with you to fix any existing issues. might be new here but I can assure you we can work together to make things great again!
    1. Mines should repair just like all other emplacements - at same time and for free.. just like MG towers, mortars..etc.
    2. Get rid of shark tank limit - it is not needed now or was ever needed.
    3. Radically increase the vault limits - they are worthless to protect any real resource.
    4. Fix the base "move" or "relocate" programing ... or even better - totally rewrite it so that if I have a base on a map I can "move" it like I can a batt to relocate the base's position on that map.
    5.
    6.
    7.

  2. #22
    Senior Member h0neybadger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by john_k_butler View Post
    1. Mines should repair just like all other emplacements - at same time and for free.. just like MG towers, mortars..etc.
    2. Get rid of shark tank limit - it is not needed now or was ever needed.
    3. Radically increase the vault limits - they are worthless to protect any real resource.
    4. Fix the base "move" or "relocate" programing ... or even better - totally rewrite it so that if I have a base on a map I can "move" it like I can a batt to relocate the base's position on that map.
    5.
    6.
    7.

    561. Increase jump frequency to every 3 or 4 days to improve player vs player action
    562. Might have been said before but repair times and costs for mines is way outta wack. We spend all the time and effort to upgrade mines.. and then you introduce blast shields and then decrease the damage mines do
    563. Cut down on shield times.. to many people hide in bubbles
    564. Maybe bring back the thunderdome

  3. #23
    Battlehouse Inc.
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    30
    Thanks guys for the feedback! I'll make a thread to get feedback from you guys and you can post anything you would like to say in regards to game improvement. I'll make sure to take note of the things that you have mentioned and ask the team what we can do about it and would post the answer on the new thread I'll be starting.

    Again thank you for the continued support and for the time and effort that you have invested with the game.

  4. #24
    why is 75% off gold offered to others while tech support tells me its discontinued?

  5. #25
    Battlehouse Inc.
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by brass View Post
    why is 75% off gold offered to others while tech support tells me its discontinued?
    Hello brass,

    I've already noted about the said concern and would be included with my report during the team discussion. So I can promise you guys better things would happen moving forward that I'm here. I'll make sure to post an update about that once I get the answers from the team.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by bh-prince View Post
    Hello brass,

    I've already noted about the said concern and would be included with my report during the team discussion. So I can promise you guys better things would happen moving forward that I'm here. I'll make sure to post an update about that once I get the answers from the team.
    waiting with great expectations!!

  7. #27
    Battlehouse Inc.
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by brass View Post
    waiting with great expectations!!
    Just got an answer about this yesterday! Indeed gold offers are in random and there is no way to tell who would get it, but I've proposed to change this and just base the offers depending on the player progression to make everything fair with regards to gold offers.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by bh-prince View Post
    Just got an answer about this yesterday! Indeed gold offers are in random and there is no way to tell who would get it, but I've proposed to change this and just base the offers depending on the player progression to make everything fair with regards to gold offers.
    You guys did away with the only gold offer I was ever interested in or spent money on.. the unlimited... 75% off gold offers... soon as those stopped - so did my donations to your company ........ you began acting like this is "real" gold or something.... instead of just cyber coin. Bring those back - and I might just begin to again spend a little coin on your game...

  9. #29
    Senior Member Bastian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    874
    Quote Originally Posted by bh-prince View Post
    base the offers depending on the player progression
    Would you elaborate on that, please? Almost sounds like lower level players would get the offer more frequently than higher level players.

  10. #30
    Senior Member Bastian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    874
    Quote Originally Posted by john_k_butler View Post
    You guys did away with the only gold offer I ever interested in
    Not entirely. My lower level alt still gets the 75% off offer but maybe once in 2 months.

    My main... Not at all.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •