Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 75$ off gold

Battlehouse Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by john_k_butler View Post
    You guys did away with the only gold offer I was ever interested in or spent money on.. the unlimited... 75% off gold offers... soon as those stopped - so did my donations to your company ........ you began acting like this is "real" gold or something.... instead of just cyber coin. Bring those back - and I might just begin to again spend a little coin on your game...
    This is not gonna be my decision, but if you would ask me I would rather have the gold prices lowered down. Again I'm here to get feedback and suggestion from you guys! I'm not entirely representing BH but hence more on the players side

Battlehouse Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    Would you elaborate on that, please? Almost sounds like lower level players would get the offer more frequently than higher level players.
    Something like that, that was just my idea on keeping gold offers within a certain point on the game rather than doing it by random.

Not entirely. My lower level alt still gets the 75% off offer but maybe once in 2 months.

My main... Not at all.
    WOW,,so 75% off is random ,,so random its for low lvl bases only ,,,now thats not hard to understand ,,,,,not the same as discontinued but close i guess,,,,,,doesnt seem right lmao

Not entirely. My lower level alt still gets the 75% off offer but maybe once in 2 months.

My main... Not at all.
    Those are not the same offers as we once got... these are limit 1 per .... and only for 10,000 max ... not the old $50 / 24,000 gold (with the 4,000 bonus) ...

Quote Originally Posted by john_k_butler View Post
    Those are not the same offers as we once got... these are limit 1 per .... and only for 10,000 max ... not the old $50 / 24,000 gold (with the 4,000 bonus) ...
    1 per would suit me just fine - if they'd show up!

[QUOTE=brass;15531]why lie about 75%off gold sale . support says discontinued this,,but i still see them handed out . wondering why tech support feel the need to lie about it?

My main... Not at all.

HAHA,,,good luck getting straight answer,,,its either discontinued or not

Quote Originally Posted by brass View Post
    HAHA,,,good luck getting straight answer,,,its either discontinued or not
    Discontinued for some, not for others? I've never purchased gold on my alt. Maybe that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by bh-prince View Post
    This is not gonna be my decision, but if you would ask me I would rather have the gold prices lowered down. Again I'm here to get feedback and suggestion from you guys! I'm not entirely representing BH but hence more on the players side
    gold prices to much and the so called deals are not any kind of deal at all,,, and tech support telling us 75% off discountinued when they still being handed out is bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by brass View Post
    and tech support telling us 75% off discountinued when they still being handed out is bullshit
    Discontinued for most players, probably. As in: Players who are new, or have never purchased gold, may still receive it. That's more likely.

Got the offer below on my alt yesterday.
    Attached Images Attached Images

It shouldn't matter how long you have, or have not played. All player should receive the same offers. This is the only game I have ever played where only a select few are given special offers.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast