Thread: Hate speech

Hate speech

When is battle house going to step into the year 2018 and do something about hate speech against players who may or may not be gay .. or muslim or a different race ..In outland 5 we been dealling with 2 clans WDW a alt clan and RCP who spend their days throwing how attacks on people because they believe they are different .. and spend their days cursing players out . It seems clicking report abuse is TOTALLY USELESS cause RCP WDW do it so much at this point some of their bases should have been put in prison by now BUT nothing not a single thing is done by Battle House........ I heard a couple days ago a player was banned from filing complaints about cheat codes because he mentioned he was thinking of filing a lawsuit................... Its sad someone gets punished for doing the right thing but abusers are rewarded.... BATTLEHOUSE STEP IT UP DO SOMETHING B4 YOU LOOSE ANYMORE PLAYERS AND MONEY

RCP did not told anything racistic , we are international alliances and we respect everyone . We don't hate anyone on this planet because of his religion or color of skin . Only man who was making a hate speech about other's skin color and religion is you, Frank Lucey ! Just because you are losing a war on outland 5, that doesn't mean you should abuse other people without a real reason. I don't like violent behavior of people, just because they think they are more superior of others . Play a game , stay calm and have fun. Peace
    EDIT: I forgot to metion that you have making a fools of other's names too. As I said, respect others and don't judge them

Ratomir screen shots have been sent to battle house so unless your going to change your ways

And as stated in region chat you keep bringing us more farm bases to hit .. maybe time to change to learning how to fight instead of you cursing at us all day long

alot of international plyers use cheats in this why cant battlehouse stop them n the number of alts

Spartan53 , which screenshoots ? Only thing what you can do is photoshop those pics , on your insults you'll place our names and same as usually, you will send it to the admins and cry for help . Man , instead of fixing a game, let that to BH , better fix your schizophrenia pls , you are living in lies.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan53 View Post
    When is battle house going to step into the year 2018 and do something about hate speech against players who may or may not be gay .. or muslim or a different race ..In outland 5 we been dealling with 2 clans WDW a alt clan and RCP who spend their days throwing how attacks on people because they believe they are different .. and spend their days cursing players out . It seems clicking report abuse is TOTALLY USELESS cause RCP WDW do it so much at this point some of their bases should have been put in prison by now BUT nothing not a single thing is done by Battle House........ I heard a couple days ago a player was banned from filing complaints about cheat codes because he mentioned he was thinking of filing a lawsuit................... Its sad someone gets punished for doing the right thing but abusers are rewarded.... BATTLEHOUSE STEP IT UP DO SOMETHING B4 YOU LOOSE ANYMORE PLAYERS AND MONEY

are u week at this point , u need help of SP to win? what happen men , it s game war u cry a lotof frank , i thought we playing not farm vill her

Then it's time to leave battlehouse.