Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 174

Thread: Game Improvement and Suggestions

  1. #111
    Senior Member Bastian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec.437 View Post
    You ridiculing most people because they disagree with you does not change the fact that alt armies ruin the game.
    They don't disagree with me. I disagree with them.

    A player doesn't like alts, move to an anti-alt map - easy as that. That's why they came to be in the first place.

    Your so-called "fact" alts are ruining the game, is just not true.

  2. #112
    Junior Member Alec.437's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    They don't disagree with me. I disagree with them.

    A player doesn't like alts, move to an anti-alt map - easy as that. That's why they came to be in the first place.

    Your so-called "fact" alts are ruining the game, is just not true.
    You use hacks, that is why you defend those who use hacks.

    Nobody who does not cheat would defend those that cheat.

    You go ahead and play using hacks and 30 alts. I will spend my money on other games.
    Win-Win

  3. #113
    Senior Member Bastian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec.437 View Post
    You use hacks, that is why you defend those who use hacks.

    Nobody who does not cheat would defend those that cheat.

    You go ahead and play using hacks and 30 alts. I will spend my money on other games.
    Win-Win
    And here we go again with calling others cheaters and hackers. el oh el

    This post of yours only shows that you're ignorant.

  4. #114
    Junior Member Alec.437's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    And here we go again with calling others cheaters and hackers. el oh el

    This post of yours only shows that you're ignorant.
    Yes, you spend a lot of time telling people who complain about hackers and cheaters to shut up. You seem very concerned about the game taking action against cheating. So much so you troll the forums harassing anyone who complains about the cheating constantly.

    Your posts only show that you really do not want the game admins to take action against cheaters.

  5. #115
    Senior Member Bastian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec.437 View Post
    Yes, you spend a lot of time telling people who complain about hackers and cheaters to shut up. You seem very concerned about the game taking action against cheating. So much so you troll the forums harassing anyone who complains about the cheating constantly.

    Your posts only show that you really do not want the game admins to take action against cheaters.
    Harassing? If you call a discussion and difference of opinion harassment, nobody can help you.

    Do I care if BH does something against "cheaters" or not? No, I do not. It does not affect me one bit. It's a game, entertainment. Don't enjoy it anymore? Move the fuck on already.

    I'm just sitting here waiting for someone else to claim players use CheatEngine. Again.
    Last edited by Bastian; 12-15-2018 at 11:38 PM.

  6. #116
    Junior Member Alec.437's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post

    Do I care if BH does something against "cheaters" or not? No, I do not.
    That is something ONLY a cheater would say. People who do not cheat do not like cheaters and are bothered by them.

    So now that we have established as a fact that you cheat let the people know why you feel cheating makes you a better player.
    Last edited by Alec.437; 12-16-2018 at 06:56 PM.

  7. #117
    Senior Member Bastian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec.437 View Post
    That is something ONLY a cheater would say. People who do not cheat do not like cheaters and are bothered by them.

    So now that we have established as a fact that you cheat let the people know why you feel cheating makes you a better player.
    It's a good thing you know me so well. And wow, I must say your "facts" are on point!

    Every single point in your last post is wrong.

  8. #118
    cry babies gonna cry,,,shame on it ,,,,,,,,crying about cheats when your pc and net suk

  9. #119
    Junior Member Alec.437's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    It's a good thing you know me so well. And wow, I must say your "facts" are on point!

    Every single point in your last post is wrong.
    You spend so much time to quiet anyone who complains about cheating. No normal person who does not cheat would do what you do. So either you are a cheater or you are insane.
    Which is it then?

  10. #120
    Junior Member Alec.437's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by brass View Post
    cry babies gonna cry,,,shame on it ,,,,,,,,crying about cheats when your pc and net suk
    My net faster than yours. My PC and graphics card work just fine.

    Maybe if you ever left your map instead of hiding like a chicken you are you would learn something.
    Knew it was only a matter of time before a mim boot licker like you showed up.

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •