Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Game Improvement and Suggestions

Shouldnt be able to join last 14 days of season maybe??

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    Shouldnt be able to join last 14 days of season maybe??
    I think a player has to have joined a clan 10 or 14 days before season end for PvP points to count. Can't find the patch notes at the moment, but I'm pretty sure that has been around for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    They have a few single player campaign event bases featuring the eKiowa. I haven't seen the Nimr/eNimr, eCobra, eApache, eRM or ePal?
    Give it time

Quote Originally Posted by grizz View Post
    the end of season pvp is a farce no true clan ever wins top 3 its a clan made up of top pvp players from 5 or 6 clans how about doing it so only true clans win not some last moment clan makes it all kinda pointless in most players eyes
    Yep PVP points are a joke anyway, what's to stop your clan and a friendly clan setting up your bases for easy 100% base destruction to gain PVP points?

No they don't they been doing it since season 1, It's not the first time this issue has been brought up, but has never been addressed. That's one of the reasons most clans have stopped bothering with PVP's, what the point of a clan working to gather PVP's as a team when clans are going to drop tag, and join another just to win the tournament. The only clan that has ever won the tournament as a clan on their own was PNP in season 1.

I agree with the 10 to 14 day but maybe since it seems only a few clans are aggressive about PVP that PVP is pulled from all maps except 1 and those that want that battle need to stay there

you need to fix the speed of which batt fights are done it needs to be capped to lvl the playing field, this is the reason bfm, and wse are not played anymore buy gold buying consumers

Two suggestions. One, if someone hits a base and gains resources, they do not get to keep all or most of them unless the return at least one of the batts used back to base. This will stop people from raiding when they know they will lose their batts in the attack to other bases defending....

Two put a limit on how many times people can coin repairs or use a repair boost in one day. People who buy a lot of coin can send batt after batt to attack an area, and no matter how many you kill, they just keep coming, until the defenders have too many repairs to continue. It is one thing to be able to buy an advantage. It is another, to just buy your way to victory, no matter what the opponent does. Then it becomes a spending fight, biggest wallet wins!

But spending is what they want ppl to do in the first place. So guess we just plug on and play the game or walk away. The one map only pvp would be fun.

Bloody hell i want repair kits and boosts can u buy them? Be nice when doing ebases.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast