Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 174

Thread: Game Improvement and Suggestions

  1. #41
    Another month passes and nothing on the list is accomplished - TR blowing smoke once again.

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by john_k_butler View Post
    Another month passes and nothing on the list is accomplished - TR blowing smoke once again.
    well when tech support lie to customers ,,,,of course they dont fix

  3. #43
    Quote Originally Posted by brass View Post
    well when tech support lie to customers ,,,,of course they dont fix
    "and hear the sound..... of silence" ;*)

  4. #44
    cricket....cricket....

  5. #45
    Senior Member apocolypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    141
    yeah, i sent the new guy a message 2 weeks ago, no reply at all. These guys are like EOX, nothing but talk.

  6. #46
    Senior Member GHØST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    356
    Well, at least I got a new list to copy and paste when v3.0 of this thread comes around in another two years.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by GHØST View Post
    Well, at least I got a new list to copy and paste when v3.0 of this thread comes around in another two years.
    game dev team out to lunch ,,,having big party for there hard work,,hahahahaah what a joke they have become

  8. #48
    Junior Member thumper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    9
    I'm conscious, Why is Thunder Run one of the only games that does not have VIP option?

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by thumper View Post
    I'm conscious, Why is Thunder Run one of the only games that does not have VIP option?
    they do ,,,they send you 75% off gold ,,,,im not vip either

  10. #50
    Senior Member Bastian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by brass View Post
    they do ,,,they send you 75% off gold ,,,,im not vip either
    That's not true.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •