Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Improvement and Suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    That's not true.
    haahah you right bro

How to shut down forums : call out tech support for lying

Battlehouse Inc.
    While this suggestions and feedback are indeed helpful, this has already been submitted to the team for review.

Quote Originally Posted by GHØST View Post
    Nothing new to see here. Same 'ol same 'ol the playerbase has been requesting for years on end.

This Exact Forum Page
    1. Get rid of the stupid 10 character minimum to post a message.
    2. Fix image embedding of uploading local files in posts. It doesn't work.
    3. Finally create the oft-promised wiki so the playerbase can populate it with data. Better yet, sync it with an API so we don't have to play guessing games!

Achievements
    1. Fix the missing Equipment achievement for the eRifle.
    2. Fix the missing Equipment achievement for the eKiowa.
    3. Fix the missing set completion achievement for Lvl 4 Lima Leaders.
    4. Fix the missing set completion achievement for Lvl 4 Mike Leaders.

Bookmarks
    1. Remove player bases from bookmarks when the base jumps or is removed for inactivity.
    2. Remove NPC bases from bookmarks when the base expires.
    3. Switch the UI to a vertical layout and implement mouse scrolling. Get rid of the manual click scroll arrows. It takes 4,300 mouse clicks to get through all 200 bookmarks!!!!!

Buff Slots
    1. Remove the cooldown from TOC leaders. [link]
    2. Fix all the junk fillers from clogging up the only 4 buffs slots available: missile cooldowns, TOC leader cooldowns, resource boosts, repair speed boosts, research speed boosts, build speed boosts. Resource boosts should not clog up the limited space available for combat boosts. Cooldowns shouldn't clog up anything! [link] [link] [link] [link]

Base Layout and Buildings
    1. Allow access to building leaders while the building is under construction.
    2. Allow access to building leaders while the building is under production.
    3. Allow access to building leaders while the building is under repair.
    4. Allow access to view building stats while the building is under construction.
    5. Allow access to view building stats while the building is under production.
    6. Allow access to view building stats while the building is under repair.
    7. Allow buildings to be moved while under construction.
    8. Allow buildings to be moved while under repair.
    9. Allow HESCO barriers to be packed up in storage to facilitate rearranging the base layout (without making us pay resources to re-build something we already paid for the first time).
    10. Allow HESCO barriers with an instant build to bypass the construction timer.
    11. Allow bases to be expanded to a third tier. With all the new buildings, there's not enough room to rearrange a base without the click-to-move, click-to-move, click-to-move, clickity, clickity, clickity, click-fest. Base management has turned into a game within the game.

Equipment Slots
    1. Add more utility slots. There should be enough slots for every piece of equipment the playerbase spent hard earned ONP. Once that is done, refund those of us with the achievements proving we already purchased and destroyed the less desirable equipment due to lack of inventory space and stacking issues.

Fix the Generator Exploit
    1. [link] [link]

Fix the Mines
    1. Allow mines with an instant build to bypass the construction timer.
    2. Allow mines to repair in parallel just like every other building. [see also: anything posted by john_k_butler]
    3. Fix the resource cost on mines so they repair for free in the exact same manner as turrets. Mines are buildings. Mines are in the Buildings window of they UI. Mines are not in the Units window. Mines are not deployed from the barracks. Mines are buildings! [see also: anything posted by john_k_butler]
    4. Fix the bug with landmines that stop repairing indefinitely for days on end. [link] [link]

Inventory
    1. Make percentage based attack size boosts stackable.
    2. Make 11-day and 30-day construction boosts stackable. They cost $50 - $200!!!!! Does Battlehouse *want* us to spend money on the game?
    3. Remove ONP from the warehouse and convert them to be stored in a currency pool similar to hardware, fuel, and supplies.

Maps
    1. Fix all the current single-player maps which have enemy units spawn inside the base perimeter. (see above)
    2. Remove the attack timer on PVE bases.
    3. Fix the 6 hexes adjacent to a base to be immune from level and shield induced attack restrictions. This solves two issues: it prevents griefing by map-jumping trolls and encourages cooperation and teamwork from the home map playerbase.

As opposed to stealing our money, good faith map design would actually encourage people to spend money on the game. [link] [link]
    4. Fix all the existing single-player maps and weekly events which have units and turrets in aggro range of the landing zone. [link] [link] [link]
    5. Stop creating new single-player maps and events with units and turrets in aggro range of landing zone. [link] [link] [link]
    6. Fix all the existing single-player underground maps which are jam-packed with splash damage that is impossible to counter. [link]
    7. Stop creating new single-player underground maps which are jam-packed with splash damage that is impossible to counter. [link]
      • Stop using FASCAM underground.
      • Stop using flamethrowers underground.
      • Stop using howitzers underground.
      • Stop using lasers underground.
      • Stop using mortars underground.

Sound
    1. Fix the default sound volumes. Thunder Run is much, much louder than any other browser-based application.
    2. Add a volume slider to the options menu.

Tooltips
    1. Fix the mouse hover tooltips with multi-player map elements which are located near window borders.
    2. Fix the mouse hover tooltips with buildings and units which are too close to the bottom of the screen.

User Interface
    1. Fix the panning and zoom levels. It's impossible to play at any resolution less than 1920 x 1080.
    2. Fix the UI to be compliant with web design standards. Stop introducing new UI elements which further exacerbate the huge problem by failing to be compliant with web design standards. Switch the UI to a vertical layout and implement mouse scrolling. Get rid of the manual click scroll arrows. Design standards are in place for a reason. Everytime a new "feature" in introduced, the UI goes further down the toilet. [link] [link] [link]
    3. Add a button to open the "You've been attacked" login summary. Currently, once the summary window is closed it's gone forever.
    4. Add a quantity text input box to enter digits for the number of units to add and remove from a battalion instead of the current click to hold, overshoot, undershoot, clickity, clickity, clickity, click-fest ... one at a time.
    5. Add a visible text countdown timer to shields in the Warehouse. Currently, the only way to see the remaining cooldown is to attempt to activate the shield and receive the error message.
    6. Fix item boost descriptions to accurately reflect that the item boost applies to the entire family of units.
    7. Fix the chat window so messages don't feed upside down. Very few languages read bottom-to-top. EDIT: I'm not able to identify a single, modern day language which reads bottom-to-top.
    8. Fix the color of supply quarries and/or enemy clans so we can find supply quarries instead of looking at a giant red bloodstain on the map. There are 216 web safe colors. An SVGA monitor can display 16,800,000 colors. I'm sure a few of those could work.
    9. Fix the "Find Quarry" button so vacant quarries are first in the queue. [link] [link] [link]
    10. Fix the placement of numerous UI elements which cover the base attack screen.
    11. Fix repair time and training time to be listed in hours, minutes, and seconds. I have looked at every store I can think. So far, I have been unable to locate a clock that reads 177%.
    12. Fix the yellow "Repair" button for a battalion not currently under repair. Currently, it is impossible to read the number of units in a battalion because the "Repair" button is directly over the unit counters.
    13. Remove the giant character icons for the stupid missions lady which covers the entire left-hand side and the events character which covers the right-hand side of the home base layout screen. [link] [link] [link]
    14. Remove the giant icons above the Airfield, Barracks, Leader Barracks, Motor Pool.
    15. Switch the icon display state on the Transmitter so the default state is hidden and displays an icon only when the reinforcement request is on cooldown.
    16. Revert battalion left-click-to-call back to a right-click context menu to prevent the never-ending popup spam while dragging the multi-player map. Calling a battalion is a contextual action; therefore, it should be inside a right-click action. Put it back the way it was originally. It was correct in the first place. There was no reason to change the behavior. Once again, conform to industry accepted design standards.
    17. Fix the "Repairs Needed" pop-up window when repairs are actively running on any battallion besides Base Defenders. When repairs are running; they're running. We don't need to be click-fest nagged that the units under repair are outside of the base defenders batt.
    18. The UI SUX. BIG TIME. Gigantic window frames of wasted space. UI elements blocking combat. Piss poor ergonomics. Non-compliant design standards. Ya'll make a big to-do about being an industry leader:
      Granted, the game play is fantastic and certainly pushes the envelope of browser-based games but sweet jezus ... Disney, IMAX, and NASA wouldn't accept this garbage layout. Get someone who actually plays the game to design the UI. Hell, I'll photoshop mockups for free and sign whatever release or waiver is deemed necessary. /rantoff

Unit Control and Pathing
    1. Fix the AI targeting priority for units with combat immunities (i.e. air units prioritizing armor units which can't fight back over infantry that can). [link] [link] [link] [link]
    2. Fix the pathing bugs for units that get stuck on the edge of maps.
    3. Fix the pathing bugs for units which stop to attack instead of proceeding to a set waypoint.
    4. Fix the pathing bugs for units which refuse to attack the face of a wall which is not visible due to the isometric viewpoint.
    5. Fix the STOP mode to be persistent once it has been set.
    6. Fix the Jesus Stinger in map 2 of the single-player "The Merchant: Epic" campaign. [link] [link] [link] [link]
    7. Fix the scuba diver security teams which can walk across water. [image]
    8. Fix the bug with battalions not returning home if the player is offline or lost connection when the batt returns to the base. As it stands, batts will park in the adjacent hex outside the base. Excepting an intercedent blockade, once the batt is recalled, it needs to come all the way home. It's a waste of our time to make us sit around twiddling our thumbs waiting up to 7 or 8 minutes waiting for the batt to come inside simply to log out.

Other Random Stupidity Lacking Basic Logic
    1. Fix the utterly pathetic ONP rewards from single player campaigns.
    2. Fix the utterly pathetic ONP sell back on leaders looted from single player campaigns.
    3. Fix the utterly pathetic mission award of 100 supply for sending daily gifts. 100 Supply lolz!!!!
    4. Fix the XP scaling to get rid of the hell level at 39. Whatever the magic number is, it should be a smooth curve all the way to the top.
    5. Stop locking weapon blueprints behind the completion of research for the previous tier. The only thing accomplished by locking blueprints is making upper-tier players quit for 3 weeks while they wait for research to comlete.
    6. Fix the random upgrade path for level 21 ToC leaders. It should not be possible to get the same variety of leader three or four or five or six times in a row. This is the most brutally punishing random mechanic I have ever encountered in any game bar none. [link] [link] [link] [link]
    I can't say this would be implemented but most of the stuff on the said list is classified as cosmetic changes and is not a huge impact on playing the game.
    Last edited by bh-prince; 05-22-2018 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bh-prince View Post
    ... but most of the stuff on the said list is classified as cosmetic changes and is not a huge impact on playing the game.
    Try playing the game every day for years and say that again.

Anyways, third time ... fool on me.

Bookmarks deleted. shortcut unpinned from the taskbar. The $50 I've been spending every month on items which do not stack and "would not have a huge impact on playing the game" says sayonara.

How about ? If senior members, or the company to hire online game moderators, to catch cheaters , would alleviate some, if not most,of the hackers/cheaters

Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
    How about ? If senior members, or the company to hire online game moderators, to catch cheaters , would alleviate some, if not most,of the hackers/cheaters
    They don't want to catch cheaters. It's bad for business since banning players means banning coiners. Theres also rumors about Sam being friends with those guys and while I always blew that off as just people complaining, the things i've seen in the last 2 months has me wondering if there isn't some truth in it.

Quote Originally Posted by apocolypse View Post
    They don't want to catch cheaters. It's bad for business since banning players means banning coiners. Theres also rumors about Sam being friends with those guys and while I always blew that off as just people complaining, the things i've seen in the last 2 months has me wondering if there isn't some truth in it.
    in war commander it's a different story if someone is suspected of cheating they get assessed and if it ring's true they get banned within a day

Quote Originally Posted by apocolypse View Post
    hahahaah tech support showing true colors ,,,,lying to customers and your input doesnt affect game play ,,,so beat it with your input hahahaah unreal,,,,,this forum biggest waste iof time i ever seen

hi Admin needs to do few things.Lots off players are now leaving game cause no use playing when some are allowed to use cheats.Shots have been sent but this players still nothing happening to them.@ sheild should be re bought in 7 days not 30 day.

Anyone else remember some (ahhh.. BH-prince) saying this? ------->>>> "I have mentioned before I'm not here to go against our player but instead to work with you guys on improving the game." glad I wear boots.. with all the crap piling up around here.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast