Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Improvement and Suggestions

"The fact that most Devs don't play the game is not (necessarily) intended as a criticism. Its common knowledge in the gaming industry Devs don't grind out the 2 to 3 hours per day PLUS the 10 to 20 hours of weekend playtime it takes to compete in the end game. I understand. The game is their job. I don't want to *work* in my free time. I don't want to *work* on the weekends. However, Devs and management are fooling themselves if they think they're in touch with key aspects of gameplay."

That is interesting point. If Devs don't find the game entertaining enough to play, What makes them think it is entertaining for anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by thumper View Post
    If Devs don't find the game entertaining enough to play, What makes them think it is entertaining for anyone else?
    If they'd play it like the players do, they wouldn't get anything done at all.

Quote Originally Posted by thumper View Post
    If Devs don't find the game entertaining enough to play, What makes them think it is entertaining for anyone else?
    "Entertaining" is not remotely close to what was written.

Maybe that flew right over your head

Why do the new elite flyers take up so much room, 200 space for the new Elite Ah17... Come on!

please ,,after five years get rid of this ,,,pic for visual aid ,,,,we been asking for this since beginning of game ,,,stop making new units ,,,all your doing is making old units new ,,,real hard ,,,,make some changes that will make your player base happy ,,,stop all lazyness and get to work for once
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by brass View Post
    please ,,after five years get rid of this ,,,pic for visual aid ,,,,we been asking for this since beginning of game ,,,stop making new units ,,,all your doing is making old units new ,,,real hard ,,,,make some changes that will make your player base happy ,,,stop all lazyness and get to work for once
    ha ha hahaha... ah hahahah.... let me hold my breath a bit while they "get to work" .... ha ha haha

radnom idea would be having bunker's were we can put in infrantry in once it's destroyed the infrantry would come out and engage any enemy's like sec team's but we can put any infrantry into the bunker

How to tell managers they’re wrong about UX research ...

User experience research isn’t about finding out what people like or dislike. And it's not about asking users to design your interface. It’s about seeing the difficulties users face when trying to use the design you’ve invented.

ALL THIS is a total waste of time.... see you all in another game perhaps....

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast