Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: L2 Unit Equipment

Therea are no icons, numbers, or other identifiers on the combined Level 2 items. Once again, zero consideration was given to usability.

• There is no way to tell the difference between items stored in the warehouse.
    • There is no way to tell the difference between items when they're equipped.
    • There are no achievements to give a broad overview of what items a player still needs to purchase.
    • There is no way to plan ahead during off Hardware weeks without the ONP marketplace window to (horizontally) scroll through to prioritize purchases.

I guess we'll just spend ONP weeks randomly clicking units and items trying to figure out what we need.

I just completed combining my first piece of Level 2 equipment. It took me exactly 1 second to immediately identify this NEW problem as soon as it popped up in the claim window.

WTF! Come! On!

On the plus side, the bonus for a complete set of unit equipment is a nice touch. That's pretty cool.

hi, Sam, i have the 2nd mod for E-tos but cant put it on till level 15, i was wondering if i deleted it will i be able to get the first one again, so i can use it till i get to level 15, then make the level 2 one or will it let me do that ? or can you go into my account and take the level 2 mod and give me just the first one again or 2 of em, since i already did them ? thanks 8 )

I like L2 equipment for both Hinds and the eGaz.
    Last edited by Sunny K; 09-03-2018 at 06:28 AM.
    By Profession, I am developer having over ten years of experience.

GeometryDashApkMod

Quote Originally Posted by bh-cameron View Post

Level 2 Unit Equipment is here!

What do you guys think about the Level 2 additions? Are there any specific units you'd like us to open up L2 Unit Sets for in the future?
    e oh58f . e stryker . e kamove

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny K View Post
    I like L2 equipment for both Hinds and the eGaz.
    e gaz who still use this poor unit hhhhhhh u funny

Banned
    What a joke this is.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12