Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Contacting Support

  1. #1
    Junior Member Andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    11

    Contacting Support

    Whats the point in contacting support with in- game issues when they take forever to reply, close tickets without a reply, give you BS replys when you finally get one! Posting this here SP as yet again contacting support does NOTHING!

  2. #2
    Battlehouse Inc.
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    30
    Hi Andy!

    Do you still have the report reference ID by any chance? You can also send me a message here or via Clan HQ so I can personally check on it.

  3. #3
    Junior Member Andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    11
    Yet another ticket closed and no reply!! Ticket number: #57221 which had this attachment with it....... https://apps.facebook.com/thunderrun...INIVH-Cd6XY%3D but i guess this yet again isnt a cheat LOL

  4. #4
    Senior Member Bastian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    887
    Quote Originally Posted by bh-prince View Post
    Hi Andy!

    Do you still have the report reference ID by any chance? You can also send me a message here or via Clan HQ so I can personally check on it.
    Good thing you never replied to this, Andy. You showed them!

  5. #5
    Senior Member Bastian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    887
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Yet another ticket closed and no reply!! Ticket number: #57221 which had this attachment with it....... https://apps.facebook.com/thunderrun...INIVH-Cd6XY%3D but i guess this yet again isnt a cheat LOL
    Looks more like a corrupted replay to me. With depots filled ~50% and a low level player attacking a high level player, a cheater would have gone for the big score, not a lousy fuel yard. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

  6. #6
    Junior Member Andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    11
    Hes a lv23 Bastian doing a revenge hit, kinda weird tho tower firing and doing no damage LOL, as for not replying whats good for the goose etc :P

  7. #7
    Senior Member Bastian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    887
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Hes a lv23 Bastian doing a revenge hit, kinda weird tho tower firing and doing no damage LOL, as for not replying whats good for the goose etc :P


    That's why I think it's a corrupted replay. But, it'd be good if BH checks into it regardless.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •