Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hardware Events

just put rule in ur map no 1 steal hw and kill who see simple no need to complain here

Food for though create a HW mine yard for all players to install in there base. Make it upgradable just like Fuel /Supply yards, you all ready have the storage depots for it , this will allow every player to gain HW daily as well as Harvest it off the map during event. As for players sniping HW from event bases how you stop that is simple they get no HW till all hw depots are cleared and toc is cleared then and only then is the HW rewarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Earl.998 View Post
    As for players sniping HW from event bases how you stop that is simple they get no HW till all hw depots are cleared and toc is cleared then and only then is the HW rewarded.
    Umm yeah Earl that has already been suggested in the form of putting 100% of hardware in the TOC that way they can only get hardware by killing TOC.

Quote Originally Posted by bh-cameron View Post
    Thank you everyone for the continued feedback on this!

As most of you know, this is a topic that has been brought up and debated upon ever since Hardware "became a thing". We've heard conflicting feedback from various TR Communities regarding player preference. Some players want Hardware to be more accessible via either moving all base Hardware into the TOC, and then some players like the Hardware availability as it because "it keeps Hardware rare and valuable like it should be". We've tried a few tests in the past that attempted to find a middle ground on player sentiment, but all the tests effectively hurt or didn't help business while also not addressing the underlying problem of event base sniping.

All of this being said, unless we find a better way to address this at some point that's favorable to the player-base as a whole while also not doing too much to hurt our bottom line, we probably won't be messing around too much more with Hardware Event Base allocation. I do understand that Hardware should potentially become less rare over time as more core top-end upgrades continue to require Hardware, and this is something that I personally will keep a close eye on in the background to ensure that Hardware doesn't become too scarce.
    raise the hw in event we need about 60 base to collect 5m hw in war its hard to collect them in 1 wave and cant collect some and complete tomorrow coz attacker in map make game more comfortable coz plyers start boring and huge plyer like me just who can upgrade under any condition

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12