Thread: Upgrades

Upgrades

upgrade time are to much ,,, a 5 ,10 and 15 day upgrade no play for a week,,,no 75% off gold ,,,,no hw or onp boost,,,,you want everyone to buy your stupid 800% onp boost for a million dollars ,,,,while adding zeros to old units,,,,,,YOU all are killing game,,,oh i forgot player input doenst affect game play

Quote Originally Posted by brass View Post
    upgrade time are to much ,,, a 5 ,10 and 15 day upgrade no play for a week,,,no 75% off gold ,,,,no hw or onp boost,,,,you want everyone to buy your stupid 800% onp boost for a million dollars ,,,,while adding zeros to old units,,,,,,YOU all are killing game,,,oh i forgot player input doenst affect game play
    Yes, long upgrades kind of suck for the players, BUT if they were shorter a lot of players would be done with everything too quickly and be bored out of their minds.

How come having a long upgrade affects your game play? It doesn't mine. I can still play while something is upgrading.

Bastian do you work for spin punch

Quote Originally Posted by Tom.597 View Post
    Bastian do you work for spin punch
    Cannot work for a company that does not exist.

Banned
    Consider yourself lucky that you are getting ONP boost in your gold offers, I haven't had an ONP boost gold offer in about a year.

I am waiting for the 800% ONP to come back and the 50% HW fill both of these are awesome for those who want to catch up to the coiners or at least move closer. Put them in the game every 5-10 events, not all the time.