Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Alts on an anti alt map

Banned
    The whole game is a joke, as for having multiple alts on th esame anti-alt map is kinda easy if you have friends or family willing to help by-pass the verification process.

whats an alt?

Quote Originally Posted by ValJean View Post
    The whole game is a joke, as for having multiple alts on th esame anti-alt map is kinda easy if you have friends or family willing to help by-pass the verification process.
    Exactly ValJean, hell am gonna get my gold fish an account and verified LOL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by brass View Post
    whats an alt?
    An alt is often a dummy facebook account created by people so they can create a dummy account in a game, other people use a friends or family members fb account to create another account in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Think the point Cheryl was trying to make is, numerous people have alts on the same 6xx maps...which kinda brings the verifying accounts process as abit of a joke!
    u have 2 acc andy or u forget u and other acc name andygirl u have 2 and cry about other ppl have 2

and the 1 who make this post is u( cheyrl ur acc )
    stop responding to ur self

anti alt map is not suitable coz a lot pf ppl share their accounts to other friends and some i know them ply 3 members of family and they cant be in 1 map

so now to solve this matter they made an solution to send pic and verification ur identity but this solution also is weak ppl start send pictures for friends and say we all ply the game ( lies ) so the whole anti alt map is not good remove it better make its alts map to be fair for all ( some ppl like me dont have friends to send pic and lie )

Really Shaheen, andysgirl isnt my account and both been verified as different people, why dont you try searching on fb and see both are real accounts of 2 real people rather than making 20 alts in same name Shaheen! and as for account sharing well done admitting that as SP already said in a ticket that account sharing is against FB terms and conditions!

And just for you info which is wrong, i have 2 accounts, 1 on 600 and 1 on 609....so nice try, go play with your alts Shaheen.

Really Shaheen, andysgirl isnt my account and both been verified as different people, why dont you try searching on fb and see both are real accounts of 2 real people rather than making 20 alts in same name Shaheen! and as for account sharing well done admitting that as SP already said in a ticket that account sharing is against FB terms and conditions!

And just for you info which is wrong, i have 2 accounts, 1 on 600 and 1 on 609....so nice try, go play with your alts Shaheen.
    also ppl has been verified their acc so stop cry
    and u ply with that 2acc u say to me or u forget when i come kill at event u tell to me from that acc u see me i come

LOL you forgot your my alt Shaheen so why you talking to yourself...Freak...anyway why are you posting from an alt, no balls to post from your main LOL and yes i know who you are another goon who uses 3-4 alts anti alt map :P...carry on sucking SP arse

LOL you forgot your my alt Shaheen so why you talking to yourself...Freak...anyway why are you posting from an alt, no balls to post from your main LOL and yes i know who you are another goon who uses 3-4 alts anti alt map :P...carry on sucking SP arse
    iam not alt hhhhh this my name

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast