Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Cancelling reinforcements

  1. #1

    Question Cancelling reinforcements

    Is there any way to cancel reinforcements after accidentally clicking on the reinforcement button?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Bastian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    887
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael.239 View Post
    Is there any way to cancel reinforcements after accidentally clicking on the reinforcement button?
    No. This has been on the "wishlist" for along time.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastian View Post
    No. This has been on the "wishlist" for along time.
    Well how do you explain that in clan chat someone requests reinforcements then a short time later it says that person withdraws their request for reinforcements?

  4. #4
    Senior Member Bastian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    887
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael.239 View Post
    Well how do you explain that in clan chat someone requests reinforcements then a short time later it says that person withdraws their request for reinforcements?
    They jumped maps or left the clan.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •