Thread: Thunder Run: War of CLANS? or Thunder Run: War of REPORTING?

Thunder Run: War of CLANS? or Thunder Run: War of REPORTING?

There's so many things in my head to let all out. I don't know where to START. I'm calling out to the ADMINISTRATOR of TR simply because I feel that your only a 1 sided type of person, you only care the most on who's spending MORE $$$. again why.... many NEGATIVITY flying around this game from REGION, GLOBAL, and CLAN chat rooms. I don't need to give you a detail by details because you already know what I mean.
    If this is not FIXED and no response .I'll be joining them to QUIT and return to my original where I spend many years playing.

SAD TO SAY this admin didn't do anything about this matter and MAKING IT MORE WORST!

Quote Originally Posted by Gion View Post
    There's so many things in my head to let all out. I don't know where to START. I'm calling out to the ADMINISTRATOR of TR simply because I feel that your only a 1 sided type of person, you only care the most on who's spending MORE $$$. again why.... many NEGATIVITY flying around this game from REGION, GLOBAL, and CLAN chat rooms. I don't need to give you a detail by details because you already know what I mean.
    If this is not FIXED and no response .I'll be joining them to QUIT and return to my original where I spend many years playing.

SAD TO SAY this admin didn't do anything about this matter and MAKING IT MORE WORST!
    nobody work here anymore