Battlehouse builds connected experiences across the web. Our online strategy game business includes the modern military war game THUNDER RUN: WAR OF CLANS, the MARS FRONTIER sci-fi trilogy, and fantasy title SUMMONER’S GATE. We craft epic, timeless experiences on a leading-edge HTML5 platform built for the open web, delivering tens of millions of play hours.
Affecting Days of Valor only:
- PvP loot bonus calculation has changed. For details, click here to read the forum thread.
Minor updates today:
- When your Warehouse contains more than one stack of the same type of missile, the smallest stack will now be used up first, before drawing from larger stacks. This should help use Warehouse slots more efficiently.
- Fixed a rare crash in the Battalion management GUI
On August 17 from about 00:00 to 02:20 GMT, players using Microsoft’s Internet Explorer or Edge browsers encountered a freeze at the loading screen in most Battlehouse games, due to an Amazon configuration issue. This is fixed now.
Thunder Run and Days of Valor:
- Mike Force leader SSG Sampson will be available for purchase in the Hardware Store starting August 4.
Thunder Run: War of Clans:
- The Elite Ka-50, Elite TOS-1A, Elite T-90, Elite BMP-1, Elite MSTA, and Elite Mi-24D now have 20-100% higher combat stats and take 20-30% less time to repair.
- The Combat Engineer, Sapper, Truck Bomb, Elite Truck Bomb, Ka-50, MSTA, BMP-1, Mi-24D, T-90, and TOS-1A now take 20-50% less time to repair.
Days of Valor:
- BRDM-3, Elite BRDM-3, BMP-1, Elite HZ-9, and MQ-8B now have 100% higher HP, plus upgrades from Level 2 now have lower Maintenance Bay and Maintenance Hangar requirements.
Days of Valor:
- The “War Pirate” single-player event is now available for the rest of this week on the Attack menu.