New this week in Thunder Run:
Level 2 Unit Equipment
Gundar Arms Industries has officially unveiled new weapons technologies for several popular Elite Units, and 3 new sets are now available by purchasing Level 1 sets in the ONP Store and combining parts to make Level 2 sets!
Set #1 – Elite Rifleman:
- Elite Rifleman Laser Sights II – AN/PEQ-2 IR Laser Sight technology that increases range by 5%
- Elite Rifleman Ballistic Armor MK II – Improved kevlar that reduces damage taken by 10%
- Elite Rifleman AP Ammunition II II – The newest grade armor-piercing ammunition that increases damage by 10%
Set #2 – Elite TOS-1A:
- Elite TOS-1A Laser Sights II – Laser homing technology that increase range by 5%
- Elite TOS-1A Ballistic Armor MK II – Improved armor coating reduces damage taken by 10%
- Elite TOS-1A AP Ammunition II II – The newest grade armor-piercing ammunition that increases damage by 10%
Set #3 – Elite Harbin Z-9W:
- Elite Harbin Z-9W Laser Sights II – Laser homing technology that increase range by 5%
- Elite Harbin Z-9W Ballistic Armor MK II – Improved armor coating reduces damage taken by 10%
- Elite Harbin Z-9W AP Ammunition II II – The newest grade armor-piercing ammunition that increases damage by 10%
*Collect the entire set to boost your Unit Equipment bonuses even higher!
Check your Weapons Factory -> Equipment menu to get started upgrading unit equipment to L2. Just like L2 leaders, this process requires obtaining a second copy of the L1 item to perform the upgrade. L1 unit equipment is available as usual in the Store -> Event Prizes -> Unit Equipment menu.
Still require additional help? Check out this guide that walks you through the process.
Level 4 Kilo Force Leaders
Security teams from Level 4 leaders deploy as soon as enemies approach a protected building. If the attacker retreats, the security team automatically returns back inside the building.
This update means that your base will be better protected once your leaders are upgraded to Level 4.
This week, one new Level 4 leader team is available:
- Kilo Force leaders defend your Transmitter, Reserves Bay, Warehouse, Weapon Factory, and Weapon Lab
To get started upgrading your leaders, check out the complete guide to high-level leaders on the Battlehouse forums.
Cutthroat Loot Boost
This week only, receive double the usual amount of ONP from Single-Player bases in the Cutthroat event.
Plus, earn 20% more Fuel and Supply from all of Hanson’s special-event bases on the Map.
Bonus loot ends Thursday, June 21!
Cutthroat Single Player Loot
Cutthroat Map Loot
||1.2 million/1.2 million
||1.6 million/1.6 million
Good hunting, commanders!