New this week in Thunder Run:
L3 Base Perimeter Upgrade
Looks like it’s getting a little crowded in your base, Commander. Good news! Gundar Arms Industries has secured a new deal on land charters, granting us the ability to purchase more land around our base perimeter.
- Expand by your base perimeter by an additional 10%!
- You must have at least Tactical Ops Center L9 to access the new expansion tier.
If you’re TOCL9 or above: the L3 Base Perimeter upgrade is available now, and accessible via the in-game “Defenses” Store for 1,430 Gold.
Your engineers have improved their minefield charting system. They can now plant more than 28 mines without blowing off their own feet. All those years of playing Minesweeper paid off, I guess?
– TOC levels 3 through 12 all get a boost to the number of minefields they can deploy.
– TOC levels 3 through 10 can build two additional minefields.
– TOC level 11 can build 4 additional minefields, and TOC level 12 can build 6 additional minefields.
No additional research is needed to unlock the additional minefields. Just start building!
- While this week’s event store is open, from May 14 through May 23, players who previously purchased a Strike Team or Strike Squadron will have those purchases refunded. The items will no longer be purchasable in the store. The new crafting system will go live some time after this migration and refund process is complete.
- Volume Controls update: clicking the volume bar between the plus and minus sign will now mute/unmute your volume. The UI tooltip is updated to reflect this. The game will save your last unmuted volume preference and restore it if you mute. Example: Set music volume to 50%. Click the yellow bar. It’s muted. Click the empty bar. It’s instantly back to 50%.
To see where the design team currently stands on various Community suggested features and game improvements, check out the Thunder Run Voice of the Commander Tracker (tracker will receive some clean-up and updates to formatting in the very near future).
We have some exciting news, announcements, and more waiting for you on our most recent edition of the Battlehouse Dev Blog.
Have new suggestions or feedback to share? Let us know over on our Thunder Run Discord Server.
Good hunting, Commanders!