New this week in Battlefront Mars:
Voice of the Martian Updates
Heads up, Martians!
This is it. The beginning of the end. Welcome… to the Apocalypse!
Apocalypse Event: Chapter One
The Apocalypse has begun! In this update, you will find…
- A challenging volcanic environment.
- New volcanic towers pulse with searing magma, scorching your troops. Destroy them quickly!
- Indestructible volcanic caldera hazards appear on some of these maps. Just as deadly as the towers, but impossible to destroy. Avoid them!
- 24 levels of mayhem as you face The Red Menace, a new leader in the Martian wars
- New achievements with lore! Read the history of Mars, and dossiers on your enemies.
- Achievements with Lore: A new “Dossiers” section is in Achievements, and can be clicked on to get a story about classic villains in the game.
- All single player maps will be available constantly so players can get achievements if they want them before they are retired. Note, that one event is retired to make way for the Apocalypse event, and this will continue as more Apocalypse chapters roll out.
- Slashed research and build time reduction further to allow players to access all content before we close.
- ONP Store will be permanently open.
We again thank everyone who has stood by with us for all this time, and those will stand with us until the end. We hope you like what we have in store for you in the next coming months.
Oh, and a belated Seasons Greetings to everyone! We also wish you a Happy New Year!
Have feedback to share about this week’s releases? Let us know over in the “battlefront-mars” channel within our TR Discord Server.
Good hunting, Martians!