New this week in Days of Valor:
Rifleman L2 Unit Equipment
Gundar Arms Industries is rolling out more upgradeable weapons technologies. Purchase more Level 1 equipment sets in the ONP Store, and combine the parts in the Weapons Factory to make all new Level 2 sets!
- Rifleman Laser Sights II – AN/PEQ-2 IR Laser Sight technology that increases range by 5%
- Rifleman Ballistic Armor MK II – Improved kevlar that reduces damage taken by 10%
- Rifleman GMC AP Ammunition II – The newest grade armor-piercing ammunition that increases damage by 10%
- Also adds set bonuses to give Rifleman the 80% FASCAM shielding that the old shield equipment set had.
Collect the entire Level 2 Unit Equipment set to boost your Unit Equipment bonuses even higher!
- TOC levels 3 through 12 all get a boost to the number of minefields they can deploy.
- TOC levels 3 through 10 can build two additional minefields.
- TOC level 11 can build 4 additional minefields, and TOC level 12 can build 6 additional minefields.
No additional research is needed to unlock the additional minefields. Just start building!
- While this week’s event store is open, from May 14 through May 23, players who previously purchased a Strike Team or Strike Squadron will have those purchases refunded. The items will no longer be purchasable in the store. The new crafting system will go live some time after this migration and refund process is complete.
- Volume Controls update: clicking the volume bar between the plus and minus sign will now mute/unmute your volume. The UI tooltip is updated to reflect this. The game will save your last unmuted volume preference and restore it if you mute. Example: Set music volume to 50%. Click the yellow bar. It’s muted. Click the empty bar. It’s instantly back to 50%.
To see where the design team currently stands on various Community suggested features and game improvements, check out the Days of Valor Voice of the Commander Tracker (tracker will receive some clean-up and updates to formatting in the very near future).
We have some exciting news, announcements, and more waiting for you on our most recent edition of the Battlehouse Dev Blog.
Have new feedback to share? Let us know over in the “days-of-valor” channel within our Thunder Run Discord Server.
Good hunting, Commanders!