New this week in Thunder Run:
Level 13 Sniper Upgrade
Your Riflemen, Machine Gunners, Mortarmen and even Panzers have already reported for their L13 training. Don’t you think it’s time to let your Snipers hone some training opportunities into their sights?
As with other recent L13 Infantry releases, your L13 Sniper will feature improved stats and no increase in battalion space requirements. As with any improvement in power, there is an increase in cost, production time, and repair time.
The Level 13 Sniper upgrade requires a blueprint that can only be purchased during Hardware Event Weeks in the Hardware Prize Store. We will continue to release similar levels in this catch-up mechanic boost to more core units going forward. Good hunting, Commanders!
End of Season 12 Clan Tournament
From January 3rd – January 10th, rally your Clan and head to the regional map for your chance to be the strongest Clan of Season 12!
Tournament ends on January 10th, 2018 at 1700 GMT, at which point winners will be announced, prizes awarded, and leaderboards will be reset for the new season.
Season 13 Opens: January 10th, 2019
The new season will begin immediately after the end of the tournament. Here are just a couple things you can expect to see in Season 12:
Thunder Run (Season 13):
- 2 Anti-Alt Maps Closing: 604, 612 & 1 Anti-Alt Map Opening: 614
- New Units! And not just Elite ones with typical power boosts and a coat of red paint. We have some brand spanking new sets coming your way throughout 2019. 🚁
- New Unit Equipment sets, and expanded levels for some of your favorite unit types! 🔫
- New clan interaction features designed to help make playing in a clan more action-packed than ever! 👨👨👦👦
- Improved Weekly Events w/ Increased Rewards! 🎪
- More Livestreaming! 🎥
- More Opportunities to Earn Free Loot! 💰
Good hunting, Commanders!