This week in Thunder Run:
End-of-Season 21 Clan Tournament
Heads up, Commanders!
From March 25th – April 1st, 2021, rally your Clan and head to the Thunder Dome for your chance to be the strongest Clan of Season 21!
Be one of the Top Clans with the most Clan PvP Points to win between 3,000-10,000 Gold, divided evenly among the top 10 members of your clan.
Tournament ends on April 1st, 2021 at 1700 GMT, at which point winners will be announced, prizes awarded, and leaderboards will be reset for the new season. It’s important to note that you should stay in the same Clan through the end of the tournament and for at least one hour afterward, until at least 1800 GMT to ensure your Clan’s prizes are scored correctly.
Season 22 Opens: April 1st, 2021
- NEW: Welcome to the Ultra Dome! Starting next season, April 1st, a new “Ultra Dome” map opens! It is just like the Thunder Dome, but with increased benefits for higher level and more hardcore players!
- TOC9+ required to enter
- Increased PvP points, Quarry output, and event base rewards
- There will be no shields or damage protection in this map
- “Thunder Dome” will still be here, but will also have no shields or damage protection for Season 22.
- The new season will begin immediately after the end of the tournament.
- Please be reminded that PvP points can only be accumulated on “Dome” maps.
Have new feedback to share? Let us know over on our Thunder Run Discord Server.
Good hunting, Commanders!