New this week in Thunder Run:
Voice of the Commander Updates
This is it. The beginning of the end. Welcome… to the Apocalypse!
Apocalypse Event: Chapter One
The Apocalypse has begun! In this update, you will find…
- 24 levels of mayhem! Featuring:
- Cutscenes of beloved (and behated) characters with new portrait and backdrop art
- An all new lava environment with completely new artwork (careful, it’s hot!)
- New Volcano environment hazards that send out blasts of lava. Steer your units clear, they can’t damage volcanoes but volcanoes can damage them.
- New Volcanic Tower buildings with a new art model. Does the same damage as a volcano, but your units can damage these.
- Reworked loot tables. All units, turrets, and missiles now have free unlock items for every level. The loot system will check your levels in order and award you an appropriate upgrade item. Use it right away so you can enjoy the newfound power before your next mission.
- New 60-minute, 50% damage boosts for infantry, vehicles, and aircraft in the loot mix.
- Chapter II is coming soon, with a race to gather seismic data before Red Pole launches the next step in his vile xenophobic plan.
- Lore-drop with the new “Dossiers” in Achievements New “History of Gundar” achievement. Click to see a brief cutscene.
- All single-player maps are now available all the time, but will be replaced with a new Apocalypse event map as new chapters roll in. Eventually, all of them will be retired upon the Apocalypse Grand Finale. Beat them before they disappear forever!
- Slashed prices and build times again
- ONP Store permanently open, with Hardware Prizes store planned to do the same
- ONP no longer expire. Save and spend!
We again thank everyone who has stood by with us for all this time, and those will stand with us until the end. We hope you like what we have in store for you in the next coming months.
Oh, and a belated Seasons Greetings to everyone! We also wish you a Happy New Year!
Still, if you have any feedback, please head on and share them on our Thunder Run Discord Server.
Good hunting, Commanders!