New this week in Days of Valor:
Welcome to Season 10!
Welcome to Season 10! Going into the new season, all Leaderboards and PvP Points are reset, meaning that it’s a fresh start for YOUR Clan to be the new the dominating Clan of Gundar, and win the Seasonal Clan Tournament Grand Prize of 10,000 Gold for your Clan at the end of the Season in 3 months from now. Does your Clan have what it takes?
Elite Nimr Availability
The grease monkeys of Gundar Arms Industries have finally received their backordered shipment of red paint meaning that the Elite Nimr is now available for mass production!
- The Elite Nimr features enhanced stats over the Nimr, and can fire upwards! Choppers beware.
- Starting Today: The Elite Nimr L6+ Blueprints are available again for all players in the ONP Store.
Get to the ONP Store now to start unlocking your Elite Nimr blueprints & sub-components.
Following the release of the various new types of blueprints, unit equipment sets, strike teams, and strike squads now available: our Quatermaster has been in a quandary trying to figure out how he’s going to fit everything in storage. Fear not, Commanders! Upgrades to the Warehouse are here.
- Warehouse hit points have been tripled at all levels with no changes to repair times.
- Warehouse Levels 5 – 12 now contain two additional inventory slots.
- Warehouse Level 13 now contains six additional inventory slots.
- Warehouse Levels 2 – 12 now cost less supply and fuel to construct.
- Warehouse Levels 5 – 12 will take longer to build than before (L5 now takes as long as the previous L6, L6 takes as long as the previous L7, all the way up to L12). This change has no effect on the Level 13 Warehouse.
We have been observing all of the Community’s great feedback, and we hear you loud and clear! As such, we’re considering several additional Warehouse improvements to make unlocking more inventory space easier, while granting more control over item sorting. While we don’t yet have a date set for the next batch of Warehouse upgrades, more information will be coming soon.
Elite AH-1 Cobra Unit Improvement (AIM-9 Sidewinder Weaponry)
Don’t worry, the grease monkeys didn’t forget about this week’s unit improvements. Try out the updated and upgraded Elite AH-1 Cobra which is now packing some serious air-to-air heat with it’s Aim-9 Sidewinder weaponry. No additional purchase or upgrade required! If you already have the Elite AH-1 Cobra unlocked, you already have the new Aim-9 Sidewinder weaponry.
- The new Aim-9 Sidewinder weaponry grants the Elite AH-1 a new special attack that’s bound to the “E” key.
- Press “E” on your keyboard while in battle to launch a targeted missile strike. The missiles take a little while to reload, but deal mega-damage to enemy choppers.
Have feedback to share about this week’s releases? Let us know over on Clan HQ.
Good hunting, Commanders!