New this week in Thunder Run:
Welcome to Season 14!
Welcome to Season 14! Going into the new season, all Leaderboards and PvP Points are reset, meaning that it’s a fresh start for YOUR Clan to be the new the dominating Clan of Gundar, and win the Seasonal Clan Tournament Grand Prize of 10,000 Gold for your Clan at the end of the Season in 3 months from now. Does your Clan have what it takes?
OH-58 Kiowa Strike Squadrons
Commander, we can now place alert beacons on some of our Ambush Points to call in our Kiowa Strike Squadrons. These reserve OH-58s will give the enemy a nasty surprise. Our surveyors have found room for a few more Ambush Points to accommodate our new reserves.
- Ambush Point limit raised by two. You will need to research the next Ambush Point quantity tech to unlock the extras spots.
- Deploy up to two OH-58 Kiowa Strike Squadrons to your Ambush Points.
OH-58 Kiowa Strike Squadrons can be upgraded in your Weapons Lab. At Level 1, three OH-58s deploy when the Ambush Point is triggered. You can currently research up to Level 5, which will result in seven OH-58s deploying when the Ambush Point is triggered.
Even if the enemy retreats, the deployed OH-58s will remain until destroyed or you return to repair your base. Don’t forget, Strike Team and Strike Squadron units benefit from equips and unit levels.
Head to the Cyclops Event ONP Prize store to purchase your OH-58 Kiowa Strike Squadron blueprints, and 2 OH-58 Kiowa Strike Squad units today!
Following the release of the various new types of blueprints, unit equipment sets, strike teams, and strike squads now available: our Quatermaster has been in a quandary trying to figure out how he’s going to fit everything in storage. Fear not, Commanders! Upgrades to the Warehouse are here.
- Warehouse hit points have been tripled at all levels with no changes to repair times.
- Warehouse Levels 5 – 12 now contain two additional inventory slots.
- Warehouse Level 13 now contains six additional inventory slots.
- Warehouse Levels 2 – 12 now cost less supply and fuel to construct.
- Warehouse Levels 5 – 12 will take longer to build than before (L5 now takes as long as the previous L6, L6 takes as long as the previous L7, all the way up to L12). This change has no effect on the Level 13 Warehouse.
We have been observing all of the Community’s great feedback, and we hear you loud and clear! As such, we’re considering several additional Warehouse improvements to make unlocking more inventory space easier, while granting more control over item sorting. While we don’t yet have a date set for the next batch of Warehouse upgrades, more information will be coming soon.
Have feedback to share about this week’s releases? Let us know over on Clan HQ.
Good hunting, Commanders!