New this week in Days of Valor:
Tactical Ops Center Level 12
Your architects have been hard at work, Commander. In addition to a sharply-worded requisition order for more coffee, they’ve delivered the upgrade plans for the next Tactical Ops Center expansion. It seems like only yesterday we were huddled together in tents.
Tick-Tock! The TOC now upgrades to Level 12, unlocking a variety of new upgrades for your military forces!
New features include:
- Fuel & Supply Yards are now upgradeable to L15.
- Fuel & Supply Depots are now upgradeable to L17.
- Generators are now upgradeable to L21.
- The Vault is now upgradeable to L23.
- The Transmitter is now upgradeable to L12.
- Coming Soon: Will enable increased level caps on some of your favorite units and their coo-responding production buildings, along with more exciting and explosive content heading your way throughout the rest of the season.
- Check out Battlehouse Dev Blog, Issue #3 (Thunder Run/Days of Valor Developments) wherein Battlehouse designer bh-nirgal shares a more in depth sneak peak of what’s to come.
You’ll need a lot of resources to upgrade your Tactical Operations Center to level 12. Better beef up your security teams so your enemies don’t sniff around for easy prey.
We’ll be sure to caffeinate your architects for you, Commander. That requisition order was just shy of a death threat.
More Level 4 Security Teams
- Kilo Force – Adds security teams to defend Strategic Buildings
- Lima Force – Adds security teams to defend Turret Emplacements.
- November Force – Adds security teams to defend more Turret Emplacements.
- Mike Force – Adds security teams to defend Leader Buildings and Hardware Depots
To get started upgrading your leaders, check out the complete guide to high-level leaders on the Battlehouse forums.
Prefer watching a video? Let Community Manager Commander Cameron walk you through in the following video tutorial:
Have feedback to share about this week’s releases? Let us know over on Clan HQ.
Good hunting, Commanders!