New this week in Days of Valor:
Leader Barracks/Academy Upgrades
🎄 Happy Holidays, Commanders! 🎄
Are you all enjoying the new Leader Upgrade System? For those of you who already unlocked TOC12, new upgrades for the Leader Barracks and Leader Academy are here.
- Weapons Lab is now upgradeable to L12.
- Weapons Factory is now upgradeable to L12.
Take advantage of these upgrades to start training new Level 5 Leaders today!
Level 5 Security Team Leaders
Our training commanders mean serious business. Level 4 Security Teams are now trainable to Level 5, and the best part about it? You don’t need to acquire a bajillion sets of the L1 Leader to train it.
Utilize the new “Promotion Based Upgrade System” to upgrade any Level 4 leader to Level 5 by purchasing an L4 -> L5 Promotion item in the Leaders Section fo the Event Prizes Store.
Looking for more information on the new Leader Upgrade System? Read more here.
And that’s not all! We’ve also made some improvements to the settings menu interface!
- The settings menu is now scrollable, allowing for more player preference options.
- A new setting option now gives players the ability to toggle the mousewheel scrolling behavior for in-game chat, and regional map zooming.
- Soon more setting options will be added that allow players to toggle screen shaking effects, and in-game chat window orientation. Stay tuned!
Have feedback to share about this week’s releases? Let us know over in the “days-of-valor” channel within our TR Discord Server.
Good hunting, Commanders!